UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
uploadstation hi!

We believe that we get the statistics are not correct! We have checked that the system counts the number of downloads is not accurate (if that is a form of cheating).

Please check requirements Uploadstation!

User: tyyahoo33

Thank you!

please answer me!

While filesonic and fileserve is giving free premium and also offering us very cheap premiums, you are not giving us free premium and moreover your premium prices are very expensive and it is really hard to understand why the premium of a such poor site is expensive.

In short bye bye uploadstation.

payment recieved thanks US!

You are welcome :)

Nice site going to start uploading for it soon=)

Go ahead and I am here to support if you need any assist. :)

uploadstation hi!

We believe that we get the statistics are not correct! We have checked that the system counts the number of downloads is not accurate (if that is a form of cheating).

Please check requirements Uploadstation!

User: tyyahoo33

Thank you!

please answer me!

Hi tyyahoo, I can see your earnings is increasing these day from $1 to $3, anything you would like to check...?

Guys! Don't make the same mistake like 2000 other People!

Stay away from them! There are many better file hosts, Why?

*No Support
*Limited Storage for Free Users, that sucks!
*Cheating in the system counts so we're earning just small shit
*don't pay out or we have to wait 1 month or more!

Hi there, if you like other file hosts please go ahead, don't made a rude post here. Thank you.

@UploadStation

have PMed you my id.

PM sent, please check it. Thank you. :)

I am waiting your payment two weeks, waiting...

uspayment.jpg

It must be something need to check in details if you didn't get paid, could you mind telling me your username so I can take a look your account? Thank you. :)

i request payment on 13OCT but not pay on 14OCT (FRI), it still show pending now.
this is after your Account Payable not updating for 3/4 days, i can only request on 13OCT.

Sorry we need time to re-calculate the bonus.
For sure you can get paid for the same week, please hit payout on WED if possible. By the way, your request will approve on coming days and you will get paid on coming Friday, which is 21 October. Thank you for your understanding.

should i leave uploadstation ??

-------------
<3 PA$$!oN

Anything you need help...?

Why can't I delete folder. It always pending when I do that. Please fix it

It works fine in my PC? Could you please tell me in more details if it persisted, thanks!

While filesonic and fileserve is giving free premium and also offering us very cheap premiums, you are not giving us free premium and moreover your premium prices are very expensive and it is really hard to understand why the premium of a such poor site is expensive.

In short bye bye uploadstation.

I don't know if other file hosts give you premium or not, but we did give free premiums for many users in first 6 months. Maybe you assume we should give free premium forever?

For the premium price, I can say that we are not expensive in the industry, $9.99 for 30 days is average and acceptable when you compare with others.

Also we did have a special discount for affiliates to redeem premium account by their earnings. Please check it under 'My Station' > 'Redeem' option. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
hi Uploadstation,

if the user downloads completed two different files! you count 1 download from 1 ip for 24 hours?

you're cheating the downloads! We have checked and found,

please answer me!

Last edited:
my username: hlhaiptufs

You may get approve this week. Thanks!

hi Uploadstation,

if the user downloads completed two different files! you count 1 download from 1 ip for 24 hours?

you're cheating the downloads! We have checked and found,

please answer me!

i think so

If your downloader is free user/ guest only: 2 files with same IP, 2 downloads count.

If your downloader is premium user: 2 files with same IP, 1 download count.

You may get approve this week. Thanks!

If your downloader is free user/ guest only: 2 files with same IP, 2 downloads count.

If your downloader is premium user: 2 files with same IP, 1 download count.

Sorry! I checked by free users / guest only: 3 files with same IP, 1 downloads count.
:facepalm::facepalm:

I'm premium user but getting error message saying "You have exceeds your storage limit" when copying files to new folders. FTP upload works fine.

Please look into the issue. Thanks!

My Uploadstation login is: punk123

which download manager support segmented download for uploadstation premium user ?

Try iDownloader or IDM:)

Sorry! I checked by free users / guest only: 3 files with same IP, 1 downloads count.
:facepalm::facepalm:

Yeah, could you explain that to us, Uploadstation?

Tell me your file link that you tested, download date and time, who downloaded? Thanks!

I'm premium user but getting error message saying "You have exceeds your storage limit" when copying files to new folders. FTP upload works fine.

Please look into the issue. Thanks!

My Uploadstation login is: punk123

Hi punk, even you are premium, you still have a storage limit, but we can expand it anytime for sure.
I just take a look into your account, you have almost 200k files there but most of them are duplicated?
Just wanna confirm if you really need to copy the same files many time, meanwhile, if you feel pain to manage those copied files? Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes I need to. Unfortunately I need new links (another id of the files) everytime when i want to add them on the forum i use to. If i will add the same links many times they will ban me so this is why i have so many copies of the same files. As you see they still downloading this files from me so i would prefer to keep them. If it wouldn't be possible i can delete some of the old files.

you do not check your system, you still ask me?

If I demonstrate how you solve it?

I will demonstrate in the shortest time

X-(X-(

There were so many links being downloaded every day. I won't know which file you are testing if you didn't tell me.
If I know the file link, download time and date, I can try to trace if they are being downloaded, who downloaded and if their download completed.

Actually it takes times & effort to do it, we try to comfort everyone but seems not getting good responses. Maybe I should spend my time on others users.

Yes I need to. Unfortunately I need new links (another id of the files) everytime when i want to add them on the forum i use to. If i will add the same links many times they will ban me so this is why i have so many copies of the same files. As you see they still downloading this files from me so i would prefer to keep them. If it wouldn't be possible i can delete some of the old files.

Okay, I have expanded your storage, please enjoy. :)

Sir, I have sent a PM regarding payment. Can you check?

you said you've paid me out, but I didnt get anything?

Hi both, PM sent. It is because you have missed our last mass payment date, which is Friday. Don't worry you will get paid in this circle, which is 21 October. If you want to get paid in same week, please request on or before WED, then you should get paid on same Friday. Thank you. :)

Please Unban This IP
Code:
-------------
<3 PA$$!oN

?? Could you please elaborate?

Got your answer in PM regarding the payment, thank you.

* everyone: payments are made on on Friday every week, so you might get it next week if you are late this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back