uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol,
why bitshare support viewing this thread xD
s5wi02.png

to ul.to support,
does the paypal payment still not working ?
if yes, could you please cancel all paypal request payout
so everyone could request to another payment methods

I've request payoff and not paid yet, and today my earning is in condition for ability to request another payoff but couldnt do that as there is this line
You've already requested a payout. You can only request one payout at the same time!

zomG2, I know you are human, not robot.

But please cancel my Paypal payment, I want to do it to AlertPay. I have written PM to you this Saturday and still no reaction... This is 3rd buisness day, you said that you will do it in 2 buisness days.

Hi guys i read this topic but i dont found it ...

It is waiting time for ALERTPAY payouts 10 or 30 days after request ? I have opened request from 2. february and still pending :(

If we want to, we could make you wait 30 days like our TOS says, but we don't. Webmoney will be paid in 1 to 2 days.

Paypal is still not possible.

would be a good idea if you temoranealy remove paypal request, so people will not be scared and call scam everywere (sorry for bad english :v )

Guys pleaaaase pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase stop stupid questions
There's a problem with paypal, contact the support in the site and they will concel your payment in less than 6 hours i guess
The upload is hyper fast, if u think it's slow, use the web upload, they have a system like megaupload (if the same file is already uploaded, the link apperar immediatley) but very more faster if the link not uploaded yet
The payment can take up to 30 days at any method of payment as the TOS says, if you aren't agree, use another filehoster
I think this the answers of the questions spaming this topic
I guess you will continue asking the same questions the next pages or the next repys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back