Uploaded.to Has Deactivate PPD Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
use wire transfer

Ummm dunno if tell them my bank informations is really a good idea. Even if I am pissed they scammed me my 44 euros, I don't think I gonna take risks just for crappy 44 euros.
At the same time, the guy who is pending for 600 euros here which posted a message few days ago, this situatiion is really worst for him.
600 € and he never gonna receive them poor man o_O

BUT WHERE DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT ALERTPAY DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE BUSINESS WITH THEM ANYMORE ?

I requested payout by bank transfer at 06.04.2012.
Today I received payout after 28 days (20 working days).

Perfect! :sun:

everyone who is looking for alternative now when uploaded.to closed down affiliate program can check our thread

Vreer Team

Ummm dunno if tell them my bank informations is really a good idea. Even if I am pissed they scammed me my 44 euros, I don't think I gonna take risks just for crappy 44 euros.
At the same time, the guy who is pending for 600 euros here which posted a message few days ago, this situatiion is really worst for him.
600 € and he never gonna receive them poor man o_O

BUT WHERE DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT ALERTPAY DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE BUSINESS WITH THEM ANYMORE ?

scamed?

I requested 92 € via AlertPay but I didn't remember the exactly date... where I can see it? I think it's more than 30 days... damn :(

ask in official threat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u ask stupid question because u cant use SEARCH button

Could you shut your mouth and go for another place please ? :sun:
thank you !!!
(fucking noobie -_-)

I requested 92 € via AlertPay but I didn't remember the exactly date... where I can see it? I think it's more than 30 days... damn :(

Actually you need just to go in "affiliate program angle", click on "enhanced view" which is in "mu account" frame and you will be able to see all your recent transactions and pending requests ;)

Do you refferer to http://uploaded.to/affiliate#statistic/all ? Becouse I'm there and I only see the log of my "sales"

Nop, this dude:
http://uploaded.to/affiliate#outpayments

37 days = 25 BUSINESS days and still no payment on AlertPay

Did you read the previous messages ?
I seriously doubt you gonna receive your money a day. I am knowing the same situation than you and now AP kicked them off, nobody gonna be payed except changing their payment method.

lol, I visited the link you bring and I don't have any record... wtf!

sshot-2012-05-06-%5B16-47-48%5D.png

but here is my proof:

sshot-2012-05-06-%5B16-50-00%5D.png

There you can see my actual balance is 12,44 € (some premium sales) and this year I made 104,44 €.

So I requested 92 euro (don't remember when exactly) but I don't see any request in that page :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back