Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your response, zomG2, about that email being FALSE, but if you represent ul.to, and that is true..... why do you never respond to the many complaints from uploaders and your members, both on here and their emails.

I am a site owner and wished to affiliate with ul.to,,, and have never even had one response from ul.to, from the emails I have sent you/them over the past 5-6 weeks?

My questions were valid and important. If ul.to ,,,does not consider a site owner's questions, important enough to respond to, I wonder how many others in my position have the same problem?? and so where does that leave uploaders and normal members???

ul.to should learn that at the end of the day, responsible site owners will protect their members and uploaders,,, and will only recommend those File Hosts that they think is good and trustworthy for both to use.

The build up of complaints against ul.to, about no satisfactory responses from you, only discourages all not to use and also to NOT buy Premium with you

It really is as simple as that

I saw in another thread ur reply about filedino. Why u r here if ur filedino is the best??

use the WMZ purse ID... it's a number... =)

hey not WMZ!!! but WME!!

i use WMZ purses id but it's noting for save. and than i used WME id

^^ Whatever, WME or WMZ or WMR, you have to use the purse ID... i'm no remeber the amount of digits... but, it's only numbers... i used to cash out in fileserve's early days.. :'(

Many Many Thanks for ur Suggetions Friends.

e8c855d9.jpg

ba943566.jpg

ad36b29c.jpg

I NEED TO CREATE PURSE ID?Or is there any option.

Thanks in advance friends.

How do you guys manage to cancel your paypal payment request?I sent 2 pms to zomG2 still no reply yet.
Sent tickets to support but they're just clueless.

Dear Customer,

you wanted to get payed by paypal!!! And we cant pay you by Paypal, but the money in the moment is at Paypal and we cant decline the payout by paypal, so please contact paypal to ask them to decline you payment.

Yours Sincerely,

uploaded Ltd.
Customer Care
So how am i suppose to get paid?

Last edited:
HI MIKEMAR
I HAVE 24EURO IN UPLOADED.TO
BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE MONEY
AM NEW TO WEBMONEY

aaf2eac9.jpg

LAST FINAL DOUBT FRIENDS
WHAT IS THE LOGIN PASSWORD
IT IS UPLOADED.TO LOGIN PASSWORD
OR
WEBMONEY LOGIN AND PASSWORD

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hello, can anybody tell me, how many downloads will UL count, when:

One person will download my 10 different files in one day? 10, or only 1?
And same situation at netload?

Thank you, bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back