uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never abused my business had she to 5 years know well what was possible and what was forbidden.
What is their reason to delete an account with over 9500 referrals?
My last payment was last week there's something wrong or they would not have paid me.

How long does the inactive files last?
How much i can download using premium account is there any daily traffic limit? If so how much is it and how to get unlimited if required.

Thanks

How long does the inactive files last?
30 days
How much i can download using premium account is there any daily traffic limit? If so how much is it and how to get unlimited if required.
In the TOS u will find this:
When a User acquires a Premium Account, he or she is entitled to limited download volume in the amount of 100 Gigabyte and 5 Gb Hybridtraffic from such time as the Premium Account is activated. Moreover a credit note takes place in the amount of up to 30 Gigabyte per day, if the download volume amounts to less than 500 Gigabyte. The credit note always takes place in the specific amount, that 30 Gigabyte will be credited or the maximum download volume in the amount of 500 Gigabyte has been reached.

Last edited:
Hello. What happen to my account today I can't log in and my files are gone too , I don't understant what is happening. Username : neymar10

Please help me with this problem !
Thank you !

[TABLE="class: data, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"][/TD]
[TD="class: cL small"]today[SUP]*[/SUP]
[/TD]
[TH]0,00 €
[/TH]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Anyone's WME request got CHECKED in last 1 week?

Hi, I have two weeks with my request wme in offten state, you have checked?

I requested 5 days ago and mine is OPEN and you requested some 2 weeks ago and yours is still OPEN.
This means both of our requests will get CHECKED and eventually get PAID in same batch.
I think they will pay on 16th or 23rd of this month (As they usually pay on Tuesdays). :sun:

this what they said about 10 $ Deducted

Dear customer,

thank you for your inquiry.

Please note that for each acquired new customers initial order of premium account, a one-time commission of 75% will be granted (except 48h Premium). If the referred customer initiated a chargeback this amount will deducted subsequently.

Thank you for understanding.

With best regards

I requested on third. And it's still in open status. But, since they are paying in the end of the month - i'm not worry. And their support good, they did replay me when i was needed few things. So, if htey not replay you - probable message was retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back