uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
40% for me and 60% for original owner ? ? ? ? ?

and one last question " I am new to uploaded.net and i am not able to find where to add payment information details for receipt of payment? " like paypal or payza or webmoney etc.

Last edited:
what will be share of reward for me if i get downloads from imported uploaded.to files to my account ? ? ? ? Is it 100% reward or something else ? ? ? ?

Please reply to my query !!!

no :facepalm:

you ll get only 40% from earnings so stop using it......(no benefit)

i am not able to find where to add payment information details for receipt of payment? " etc.

u fill in payout info in a box only when u reach min.payout.(box appears) it has been asked 40times already....

Last edited:
i do not understand ppl here...asking a million time the same questions.
they are dumb or they do not understand what was written earlier already?
it's hurting as i am coming here to read something new but 95% is always the same stupid questions repeating again and again...

lol Mr Leg this has been said 100 times already >> IF A IP HAS DOWNLOADED FROM UL LINK IN 24 HRS , WHEN IT DOWNLOADS FROM YOUR LINK IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED BECAUSE FOR SOME FREAKIN ODD REASON UL ONLY COUNTS 1 DOWNLOAD PER IP PER 24hrs NO MATTER WHICH LINK YOU DOWNLOAD FROM :) hope that helps :P

Problem with setting up proxy server

I'm trying to set up a proxy server for UL. I keep getting this message,

"An error occurred whilst checking the proxy."

Is there anybody out there who might know what I might be doing wrong? Any answers will be most welcome.

can anyone who's been an uploaded.net affiliate for a long while tell me what the average wait time before you received your payments is? and when i say wait time i mean from the day you requested for payout until the day the money got to your payza/wm transfer/bank account. i will really appreciate it if anyone can answer.

Last edited:
Speed Upload: 70KB/s
ohhh F**K YOU Uploaded, and your speeds Low.

2 days have gone by and the Ul.to does not support here, nor justifies such speeds to their premium members.

Last edited:
can anyone who's been an uploaded.net affiliate for a long while tell me what the average wait time before you receive your payments is? and when i say wait time i mean from the day you requested for payout until the day the money got to your payza/wm transfer/bank account. will really appreciate it if anyone who will answer.

the average time is approx. 14-16 days (less 11days - max 20days) or if u want a weekly average is between 2nd and 3rd week

Back