uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[TABLE="class: list, width: 580"]
[TR="class: entry checked"]
[TD="class: aC small, align: center"]2014-09-11[/TD]
[TD="class: aR cB amount, align: right"]xx,00 €[/TD]
[TD="class: aC cL, align: center"]webmoney[/TD]
[TD="class: aR, align: right"]checked

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: aC"]
[TR="class: row"]
[TD="class: aR"]26.
[/TD]
[TD="class: aL"] Friday[/TD]
[TD]7,49 €[/TD]
[TD]45,49 €[/TD]
[TD]16,3510 €[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TH="class: aR"]69,33 €[/TH]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Finally, Fill out all section after four day sale/re-billl less days,:P

I think if anyone import your file and that file make a sale ,its you who take the sale not the guy who import your file so after all
is not a big deal , let everybody import your files :)

anyone can confirm this ?

No, because it's not:
if you import a file you'll get 60% PPD and 100% of the sale, the one who made the original gets 40% PPD and nothing from the sale.

Last edited:
something happened to me yesterday. when i checked my account it showed i have 23 points to redeem which was weird because i only had 2 points . i clicked on it and it extended my account but also created 3 coupons and i noticed i have lost money from my balance. was that a bug??

would they cancel the coupons and give me back the money to my balance? i didnt use the coupons

something happened to me yesterday. when i checked my account it showed i have 23 points to redeem which was weird because i only had 2 points . i clicked on it and it extended my account but also created 3 coupons and i noticed i have lost money from my balance. was that a bug??

would they cancel the coupons and give me back the money to my balance? i didnt use the coupons

Unfortunately, you can not ask for money back if you make a redeem even if you make it by mistake and they can not cancel the coupons :(
but contact them and try , you have last chance to recover your money by selling the coupons .

Unfortunately, you can not ask for money back if you make a redeem even if you make it by mistake and they can not cancel the coupons :(
but contact them and try , you have last chance to recover your money by selling the coupons .

i sent them an email and see what they answer..this is really a bummer as i think i lost more than 100 euros
i didnt redeem any coupons. i only clicked on the points which was only suppose to extend my account, not create stupid coupons. it extended my account but i also receive in my email order for 3 coupons for 3 months premium. this is their mistake, not mine

Last edited:
may be another scheme to grab users money hope they refund your money but like all companies its also a shaving of ul for u if cant refund please give me in pm :lol:

i still have the doubt if the status "hold" on payments means that I need to wait some days for the payment or that I will never see that money.

Of course not. Normally you'll have to send them some screenshots where you post your files so they can see how you generate new affiliates/accounts etc. If not no money and maybe account banned.

i still have the doubt if the status "hold" on payments means that I need to wait some days for the payment or that I will never see that money.

Of course not. Normally you'll have to send them some screenshots where you post your files so they can see how you generate new affiliates/accounts etc. If not no money and maybe account banned.

The problem is that I don't earn much money... maybe 50 cents a day with downloads and 1 sale in a month..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back