uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your email! ;) Normally uploaded ask because much sales or something. If you dont recieve an email, contact the support!

so hold means that they are waiting for something or they are just waiting to pay? Because usually I reach the payout of 100€ after many many months...

Hello...! I just requested a payment to my WME account. But now I need to cancel it, because I lost my WebMoney (WME) password :facepalm:. Has that ever happened to you? Uploaded can cancel a withdrawal, right? thank u

Hello...! I just requested a payment to my WME account. But now I need to cancel it, because I lost my WebMoney (WME) password :facepalm:. Has that ever happened to you? Uploaded can cancel a withdrawal, right? thank u

yeah contact support then he cancel ur payout then back to added ur account :P

[TABLE="class: list"]
[TR="class: entry open"]
[TD="class: aC small"]2014-09-20[/TD]
[TD="class: aR cB amount"]xxx,00 €
[/TD]
[TD="class: aC cL"]webmoney[/TD]
[TD="class: aR"]open
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: list"]
[TR="class: entry checked"]
[TD="class: aR cB amount"][TABLE="class: list"]
[TR="class: entry checked"]
[TD="class: aC small"]2014-09-20[/TD]
[TD="class: aR cB amount"]xxx,00 €
[/TD]
[TD="class: aC cL"]webmoney[/TD]
[TD="class: aR"]checked[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD="class: aC cL"][/TD]
[TD="class: aR"]

Wow Very fast [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

yeah contact support then he cancel ur payout then back to added ur account :P

They paid me after 2 days. And the 3rd day they said: "we have canceled your payout request. Your funds have been credited to your account again."... But too late. The money is now floating in the air :facepalm:

Last edited:
Is there a way to get detailed statistics? :-?

The 'Affiliate program statistics' page doesn't show anything but the overall earnings.

JGm7GMY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back