Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Nice to me. Just need some info

1. If some one with 1 IP download my 10 files in 24 hour then Is it count 10 or 1?

2. Is CC available for purchasing premium?

3. What is the minimum payout?

4. What about file manger? is it good for backup storage?

1 - i think it will count 1

2 - yes . he have his own payment getway .. never have problem with payment

3- 3$

4- ya good for backup but u should have sales

What are you talking about? I logged into your account, your stats are exactly the same from quickstats, and the widget.

Quick stats is the actual real number 43.3334
the widget rounds it down? 43.3300
Did you really need me to answer that for you?

For me appear different

Balance: 45.3334
Quick Stats: 23.5980

That really i need u answers for me !!

Check ur PM ...

@fadepal

Have you tried to click on this icon
i8Unk.png
in Quick Stats?

UPDATE: 9/15/12
Welcome new support staff Chutad He will be assisting with support in this thread while I am asleep. Please welcome him. He is trained on the UMB system, and very knowledgeable with stats and such.

Last edited:
''You have been declined in affiliate program.

Sincerely,

Your Affiliate manager''

why? why?
i only new member and i dont know ?
anyone may be say for know?

Thank you moogie and casper for the welcome, I'll try my best to help you guys out with anything that I can do.
----

@akira, please allow up to 24 hours for your account to get , if its a account problem kindly pm me or Moogie or mail to: support@ultramegabit.com to get a quicker response.

----

@ven666detta, UMB's default storage is 500GB for registered affiliates. Let us know your account ID and we will give a check to it if there's any problem with it.

Regards. :)

hi Chutad,

Actually there is no problem with it. I have 500 Gb space but it is almost full and only have 50 Gb free space. I was asking if you could give me additional space. I already sent my username via PM to you. Thanks...

Thank you moogie and casper for the welcome, I'll try my best to help you guys out with anything that I can do.
----

@akira, please allow up to 24 hours for your account to get , if its a account problem kindly pm me or Moogie or mail to: support@ultramegabit.com to get a quicker response.

----

@ven666detta, UMB's default storage is 500GB for registered affiliates. Let us know your account ID and we will give a check to it if there's any problem with it.

Regards. :)

yes,
i had a mail to:support@ultramegabit.com
please,help me !!

@ven666detta, replied and sorted. :)
-----

@kptu5000, problem solved and account activated.
-----

@casper__007, you need to click on the folder icon you see in order to start to browse files and upload.
-----

@kaizer01, thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately the tier system is going to be as it is until any further notice.
-----

Thanks coolro for your feedback.

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back