uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
after you move to 100%, are remote upload available for free user?

if we can fix the load problems I say yes

I requested my payment today. +300 U$s
when you think you will be able to pay me? any estimated date?
are profits made from August 7 to september 1.
No requests payment before because Trust would pay between 6-10 September.

This big money not before 3-4 weeks. It was earned in August so we have not seen any $ of it :(

As i told you. We will pay the servers and everything that is left will be paid to you!

yes but we found a solution to handle this problem. but we cannot test it because we cannot simulate it before :(

so we have to prepare very well!

please read a few posts before. I explained it a few times :)

Update:

If our servers are fixed we can bring back PPD this week but with a lower rate.

We don't know how much we earn this month. We don't want to disappoint you again so we will have a lower rate.

Even if we had the higher rates in August we would have paid you if our money wouldn't have been frozen :(

We could continue on with the higher rates but then we don't have any money on the side for a worst case like frozen money.

So we understand you want PPD and we try to bring it back. But to be on the safe side this month the rates will be lower!

If we see the project grows in a few months and we can put some money on the side we can increase the rates.

We are sorry for what happened.

in my simple opinion, the most important things are remote upload, if remote upload enable for free user, so many free user can do easy upload to hosting,,, and if many uload link on the web, i think it more easy to make ppl buy account,,, many ppl buy acc, delay payment will solve faster and server will more powerfull. it a dual side benefit i think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back