uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
"HKT" as to "Hong Kong Time"?

Isn't uload.to in the Netherlands? Or uload.to is like Megaupload, servers offshore, management in HK?

Oooh, I like your service more than ever now :D

Not that I care about your affiliate program but I still would like to try out your system policies. i.e. ftp upload speed, parallel download speed, global connections, etc. Still planning to offer FTP upload service for freebie users? I really don't like the idea of paying premium just to test your FTP upload speed.

The payment methods for pay premium is the same,all work...webmoney frozen founds?...2co too?,ukash? and smscoin all frozen?

this is strange...

what it looks like?? he reads our thread at wjunction or is a passive user at uload ;)

we already knew that ;)

The payment methods for pay premium is the same,all work...webmoney frozen founds?...2co too?,ukash? and smscoin all frozen?

this is strange...

you want to get paid with our webmoney money???

this is around 150 bucks lol also we get it only when we reach $500 because wire fees are $50 per withdrawal.

2co in 3-4 weeks, ukash is cashu. just $20 on that account because no one uses that.

sms coin around $ 200... they take 50% commission!

we want paypal :( but no chance to get it. so easy. get money and pay after....

So I don't think those few bucks will help out all of our users...

90% of the money was frozen by credit card processor. And with the rest of the money we have we need to pay the servers around $3000

Oooh, I like your service more than ever now :D

Not that I care about your affiliate program but I still would like to try out your system policies. i.e. ftp upload speed, parallel download speed, global connections, etc. Still planning to offer FTP upload service for freebie users? I really don't like the idea of paying premium just to test your FTP upload speed.

I understand... but for free users we probably won't enable it...

But we are not 100% sure about that. probably. let's see...

But we could upgrade your account for 1 hour and you can test the speed

Last edited:
what should go wrong?

btw we will generate more money now with ads to be on the safe side.

We just didn't think about the worst case and I'm sorry for that because our reputation is damaged now :(

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing.
liuhan1.jpg
liuhan0.jpg
liuhan3.jpg

Update:

We will bring back PPS today.

Same conditions 50/50

We will pay you with ad money / sms money / webmoney and first payout of one of our new payment processors.

New big payments can be made in 3-4 weeks or as soon as we receive money from anyone like old/new payment processor/ad network. The last payments (with the blocked money) will be paid after we've received the big payout of our new credit card processor. So we pay out as much as we can to you once we receive any money.

We will start with the first requested payouts. So everybody that requested a payout at the beginning of August will get his payment first.... The ones that have requested their payouts later will receive their money later of course...

Otherwise it wouldn't be fair...

Let us know if this is ok for you!

Will uploaders automatically be switched to PPS (if they're on either Mix or PPD), or should we do this manually ourselves?

No there will be no more mix option for now.

Just 50/50 like earlier and of course the 10% for webmasters.

I do not understand. Old requested payments can be paid in few days? And what is "big payments" in your words?

with big payments I mean the payments we owe you for August!

We try to pay both earnings. Of this month and for August.

But the payments of August cannot be made all together with the payments of this month.

We try to pay the PPS sales of this month as soon as possible and some of the old sales... So that we can pay the new payments as fast as possible and some of the old payments of August...

If the old payment processor should release any of our blocked money we will of course make as much payouts for August as we can!

About PPD at the moment... The situation is not safe. We cannot promise something as long as we don't know when we get our first bigger payment. Also we first have to tune our script for peak hours ;)

Otherwise this makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back