uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missing a remote upload function...

remote upload is just for premium users at the moment

Add 55% from sales and 55% from rebbils, change design, add paymentwall and other payment method and you still have a uploader. I've never seen hosting who use this script, have ppd and survived more than month. Every host they have the same problems - upload and download speed was terrible because to many people upload many files and don't generate sales ;/

About the percentage i don't think we can put it higher than 50%.

about the part with the script and the PPD I totally agree... We're disappointed too

We expected more.

But no we have it and probably we later get a custom script. let's see

File host I have changed your thread title to reflect your affiliate program is suspended.

I am leaving the thread open to allow you to answer questions and provide updates.

You may report your original post for a title change when your status changes.

alright

Seems many people support you now, uload :)
Hope the problem will be solved soon

Thank you :) Yes we're working on it!

We're supporting you for now. Prove your worth in the next few days or we will be gone.

in the next few days? what do you expect in a few days?

I have a very bad news for you, my friend from China.
The community from where I used to download some stuffs, the members there totally quit your host.
Don`t ask for details but trust me is true.

That's bad. But that's life. Users come and go...

Hi, when it will be possible request for payout?

:facepalm: payout can be requested but at the moment we can't pay you because our money was frozen

now pps and ppd is off and i get sales XD

ist to hard hehe ^^

that's strange :( Gotta check

PPS and PPD both are suspended ?? or only PPD is SUSPENDED

both at the moment but we thought about to bring back PPS if we find a reliable payment processor who pays weekly...

uload.to , buddy i not tried your host..

i know filehosts using Paypal or other will end up in "Account frozen" , only oron admin got money back (550k, yes 550k not 5.5k) because he supplied users ip to court

that's not a matter

But you guys(filehosts) : YEs all filehosts combine and start a payment processor so you are always in safe zone..
also possibly less fees and more reliable...

or Promote webmoney/Liberty reserve , sure guys using WMZ/LR won't end with frozen

no it is not completely done because we cannot switch all servers offline at the same time.

so we are just moving files during the day (HKT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back