uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
ULOAD.TO, I want to ask you to review my account, because they are telling me my winnings, I made over 100 downloads, but I do not see anything of dollars $ $ $.
Please fix this problem.!

My user of uload.to is neofox

7937223fallaa-uload.jpg

maybe you still in PPS mode, just go to my my account and you will see profit mode, choose what you desire and save it..... voila.... and dont forget, profit mode only can change every 24 hour.

Update:

@ all

As you can see the server/s cannot handle all the request and our actual datacenter cannot setup faster servers this week we try to get servers somewhere else...

We will order this week 10-20 SSD servers for $1000 / piece with 10GB Lines!

We thought the servers can handle all the requests!

But no chance to handle all this high load...

Please understand we have 20-50TB servers but we only can use 4TB of each server because the discs cannot handle all the requests. This is the reason your downloads are only around 100kb/s

And listen guys!

We will REMOVE the speed limit for all users then!

every user will have his full speed! free or premium. you only have the waittime then

We are Investing another $20.000 into servers now otherwise our servers will break down completely

THIS IS NO JOKE! WE ALREADY INVESTED AROUND $ 8000 for servers. But you guys are hardcore uploaders. DAMN!

We hope you buy premium accounts when you see the speed will be awesome!

If we go broke it's up to you! If you help us to go on we will offer you a great familiar hoster with high speed!

Probably we will be the 1st hoster that gives his users fast speed without limitations...(REMEMBER RAPIDSHARE FREE SPEED :P )

So probably we will deactivate the uploads for a few days but after that everything will be different.

And think about it. Ok you cannot upload but your users will have speeds with around 1-3MB / s in that time when the uploads are deactivated.

Everybody who's not with us -> GO TO ANOTHER HOSTER!!! STOP TRIPPIN' LEAVE US ALONE AND DON'T SPAM THIS THREAD!

SO PLEASE GUYS! UPLOAD ONLY YOUR IMPORTANT FILES NOW THAT YOU CAN STAY A FEW DAYS WITHOUT UPLOADS!!!

WE HAVE NO FINAL DAY BUT I THINK WE WILL DO THIS END OF THIS WEEK OR AS SOON AS WE HAVE TO DO IT BEFORE THE SERVERS BREAK DOWN!!!

Let us know what you think! We know we told you this week we have new servers but our datacenter told us around 29th of August and that is too late! So we thought. Ok before the servers slow down again we get SSD servers!

SSD's and 10GB lines will be awesome I promise!

Thank you for your support...

Last edited:
your streaming is the most problem of all thats kill the servers and so get the serves high loads

without streaming your server have normal to middle load

the 20 server that will you buy hold maybe 2 weeks then is all the same with high load

for good amount of sales ur host must be popular and it'll be sun.......but it's only possible when uploaders works.....just disable torrent leach might be u'll get some rest..........and you should disable uploads but atleast allow user to upload from his pc or ftp......bcoz this remote upload just increase the size of hard disk and lots of leechers just use bandwidth and didn't provide profit to host........

and as u mentioned that u'll pay in sept....so is it ok to request at tht time???or should i request payout yet????bcoz $10 is easy to reach might be for goods uploaders it's like daily amount

your streaming is the most problem of all thats kill the servers and so get the serves high loads

without streaming your server have normal to middle load

the 20 server that will you buy hold maybe 2 weeks then is all the same with high load

ssd's are much faster than sata discs ;) this won't happen believe me

we also get more 112GB RAM and 4 x Xeon E7-4830 @ 2.13 GHz (total 32 core, 64 threads; 48MB)

from time by time we move the files to storage servers for download only

If asked now that would be paid until September?

Enables remote rising Premium users only please
off for registered users...

we thought about that too

remote and ftp for premium only

because remote takes the whole performance!

you can request now or later. how you like it :)
i must say it's awesome and grt down speed for free user and good rates for uploaders.....but upload is causing issue for us.........i hope you won't disable to upload via PC or FTP............only few and real uploaders use that option so won't be bother bandwidth too much......

I agree with Myown kill the streaming most downloaders want the files anyway.

Also kill Torrent leech or at least have it premium, most hosters have problems with this and don't offer it.

RU one file at a time good move, it's best to have that than the days with none at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back