Twilight.ws V2 - Sexier and Better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude come on man...

i was OK with the "Oh look, he got the same navigation structure, jquery addons (even the same promoted downloads on the top) he prob got inspired.?"
but ripping my faqs, search results page text, naahh man
that'll only make your website less unique SEO wise

That SEO text is on almost every warez site, and I edited mine :P
I don't have the same jquery addons since the one with the image changed at the last moment when Elio told me it would look better in the right column.

Also about ripping the FAQ, I just lolled, I went to your site a few days ago and you even still had DownloadWarez in it, atleast I change the site names properly.

Now the navigation structure, oh right, I use a full CSS dropdown menu, everyone that uses a CSS dropdown menu steals the idea from your site? Didn't think so.

I don't want any trolling in this topic anymore, it's about the new features Twilight.ws has to offer.

You have a nice looking site but you shouldn't just think that people steal from you.

EDIT: I just looked at your Popular Downloads and see that we only share "Avatar" which I think can be neglected since it's the most popular movie of the last weeks.

Also you got a bug: http://screensnapr.com/u/i/njhoo7.png

-Whoo

Update: Rewrote the blacklist remover yesterday since some people were having problems with it.

The submission backlink checker will be improved during the weekend, stay tuned!

I did some more tweaking during the weekend. Loading times have optimized, download listings have been pimped and are looking way better.

Still working on improvements alot ;)

Stay tuned!

Looks nice..

mpnags.png

That text needs to be nudged a bit more down though :)

Looks nice..

mpnags.png

That text needs to be nudged a bit more down though :)
Bug has been fixed, I thought the screenshot you took was from the homepage which wouldn't be good :D , text has been put down a bit ;)

Thanks for the suggestion

PS: I removed the previous posts because I said to PM me instead of posting in this topic ;)

Regards,
Whoo

I'd suggest now you start optimizing Twilight for faster page loads.
Example :
The following image(s) are missing width and/or height attributes.

Blaze, Twilight.ws has the following result: Page Speed Score: 88/100
I already use the Page Speed addon. 88/100 is already a pretty good score.
The CSS is used elsewhere on other pages ;)

About the image dimensions, still gotta do that ;)

Regards
Whoo

Ohh :p
I thought, the score would be 90+ for twilight as it loaded too fast for me :p but I checked it and it showed me 85 :(

Its so lame & boring to add dimensions to every damm image lol
Even I did to my site TutsBy.Me :p though my score still sucks xD its I guess 75 or 77 something. Problem I'm getting with CSS Selectors as I don't know how to correct it xD

Ohh :p
I thought, the score would be 90+ for twilight as it loaded too fast for me :p but I checked it and it showed me 85 :(

Its so lame & boring to add dimensions to every damm image lol
Even I did to my site TutsBy.Me :p though my score still sucks xD its I guess 75 or 77 something. Problem I'm getting with CSS Selectors as I don't know how to correct it xD

I suggest you read alot of documentation lol as it took me a while to get an 80+ score (took me a few days lol).

Yeah the fast loading is probably because I optimized the queries ALOT during the weekend. Less overhead and such by using more complex queries yay.

haha whoo, is it necessary to optimise for IE5? No-one uses that anymore?
You'de be better off optimizing for disabilties

Might be the next step, they also have the right to download warez :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back