Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
i have 5 premium account , but i get only $ 0.7676 for each account of $ 4.94, normally I should have 60% of 4.94 $ is equal to 2.964 $ and not to 0.7676 $

turbobit is a realy sucks ; i sent a ticket and I have not received any answer

turbobit.jpg

Cauld you please show me how to remote upload links from other host towards TURBOBIT...
also i want to know if i need premieum turbobit account or just with free one i can remote upload

i have 5 premium account , but i get only $ 0.7676 for each account of $ 4.94, normally I should have 60% of 4.94 $ is equal to 2.964 $ and not to 0.7676 $

turbobit is a realy sucks ; i sent a ticket and I have not received any answer

You had 5 premium sales by SMS, this rates are diferent for diferent countrys, and are not the same as a Paypal sale, and they pay.....after 45 days but pay.
They even pay when somebody use resellers as payout.

Read Turbo access rates by selecting SMS/WM/PP and will see the diferences

You had 5 premium sales by SMS, this rates are diferent for diferent countrys, and are not the same as a Paypal sale, and they pay.....after 45 days but pay.
They even pay when somebody use resellers as payout.

Read Turbo access rates by selecting SMS/WM/PP and will see the diferences

ok thanks for help but can you give the link about Turbo access rates by selecting SMS/WM/PP , i can't find it

Access to upload files closed

Because of the irrational use of service resources , access to upload new files in your account is temporarily closed. When an increase temperature of your thermometer down to 0 degrees, access to upload will be opened.
Thank you for understanding

How long must I wait ?

You didn't knew about it. Oh common, just check their News section. They have blocked the download access for US users since 6th Feb 2012.
That's the reason i am reluctant to use their service.

i came from a long break, just started uploading again this May and i dont usually read news because most of what's happening you can find them here in WJ through feedbacks and complaints of members :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back