TheVideo - March Promo Earn 50% More Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website has been extremely slow for the past few hours, along with Cloudflare throwing out some 524 requests as it wasn't able to connect to host. Just thought I'd let you know.

[h=1]Software error:[/h] Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

Last edited:
i did not receive any payment and my payout request is still in pending status until now.

any latest news about our payment? i hope admin will keep us inform.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to drop by and give you guys a quick update. We are under a heavy ddos attack again (15Gbit capacity), we are working hard on fixing this issue asap and your payments will be sent out asap.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to drop by and give you guys a quick update. We are under a heavy ddos attack again (15Gbit capacity), we are working hard on fixing this issue asap and your payments will be sent out asap.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Ahoura

Thanks for the update Ahoura, we appericate it and I hope you manage to migrate your DDOS attack as smoothly as possible.

----------

Down again? If you don't sort out this DDOS problem people aren't going to want to use your host.

Last edited:
UPDATE

As you guys may already know yesterday morning we received a large DDOS attack (14G at its peak) on thevideo.me's main server. We use Cloudflare to prevent such events however the attacker kept finding the origin IP. Since yesterday we have been working hard to fixing all the security issues, we have already changed the IP address and have taken measures to prevent from such thing happening in the future.

Payments

Our apologies about the delay in payments, we understand it was suppose to go out on the 1st, however due to these attacks there will be a little bit more delay. We are still getting attacked on vidup so we will have to reconfigure our structure there to prevent these attacks from happening again. We appreciate your understanding, please bare with as we resolve this matter.

We have extended our 50% promotion till the 7th of April as a way to show our appreciation of your support.

Best Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back