TheVideo - March Promo Earn 50% More Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ahoura, is it posible that by majorities request that payment will be weekly? just asking and suggesting as well. thanks and God bless us all.

hi ahoura, is it posible that by majorities request that payment will be weekly? just asking and suggesting as well. thanks and God bless us all.

If there are enough requests we can certainly change to weekly and see if it will work out.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi, I have a problem fail to do remote uload. and no clones. Error occurs: Can't exec:
Column 'ip' cannot be null at Modules/DataBase.pm line 58.

Hi, I have a problem fail to do remote uload. and no clones. Error occurs: Can't exec:
Column 'ip' cannot be null at Modules/DataBase.pm line 58.

Hi s1av1k89,

I couldnt recreate your error, could you explain how exactly you got this error? and are you still facing this issue?

Reminder

All the payments will be processed within the next 12-36 hours, please submit a payment request within the next 12 hours to get your money.

Regards,
Ahoura

The error occurs when I want to make clones link. And it appears to me:
[h=1]Software error:[/h]Can't exec:
Column 'file_ip' cannot be null at Modules/DataBase.pm line 58.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@thevideo.me), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

hi ahoura can we increase the number of remote upload? for fast uploading? thanks

remote upload seems stuck? pending status until now. please address to this error,

Last edited:
Update

Security - A new layer of security has been added to prevent file lost due to account breach. (We can not retrieve files that are expired). Contact us in case you loose any of your videos.

Server - We are adding more servers to optimize the video processing time.

Instant Playback - Your videos will be available instantly for streaming if the source is mp4. (the original will play until the other versions are processed.)

Let us know if you have a feature in mind that you would like us to implement on thevideo.me

Thank you for your support.
Ahoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back