Shared TheHostingPalace - Hosting Solutions starting from $1.95

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Service and Hosting are Exelent no downtimes very best Hosting i have make whit you a very good Experience you are the best. (y)

DNS management? You manage nameservers @ ur registar, not at THP... If you meant something else, please expain further...

what I meant was ..if I wanted to host download.mysite.com in other hosting...I have to add 'aname'
..so If I raise a support ticket will you change dns settings and point download.mysite.com to the ip I need ?
Thanks

"12. Copyright or trademark infringement: Use of TheHostingPalace.com service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting, hot linking, directly linking or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software."

umm, and you say warez linking is allowed? bullshit. i don't trust you guys.

It's just made-up text. I believe HostBeyond also has something like that in theirs TOS.

LinkScape said:
bullshit. i don't trust you guys.
Nobody is forcing you to buy anything. And to be honest, I don't trust a 3-post guy either.

@LinkScape - Yes.

@dewshare - All shared accounts are on one server that we upgrade according to current needs (number of customers). At some point of time it's probably going to be replaced by a new one (with all of your data transfered ofcourse).

First it was PHP misconfiguration, then 2 users generated huge load on the server... Now everything is fixed and optimized...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back