Shared TheHostingPalace - Hosting Solutions starting from $1.95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, the coupon 25NEWFORUM expired today, but we already put up a new one!

Use the 25NEWSITE coupon when ordering (also valid for existing clients, can be used once per order (unlimited times per client)) to get 25% off. The coupon expires in 15 days (9/15/2008), so hurry up!

NOTE: The discount code is valid only for Advanced, Deluxe and all custom shared plans priced over $3 (not the Basic plan) and all VPS plans.

It's not valid for Basic plans, just like the last one wasn't. Post updated, sorry for not mentioning it immediately :blush:

Since a lot of people and customers were asking me does THP have RAID10 (and yes we do ;)), I've decided to add it to the Why Us and FAQ lists.

Also, I'll use this opportunity to mention that the 25NEWSITE coupon is up for only one more week, so if you're planning to order, don't wait up!

Ok guys I have the whole thread and there seems to be mixed feeling on whether warez are allowed. As I understand it nulled scripts are allowed (e.g. vbulletin) and warez are allowed on a dedicated package. Could this be confirmed?

Thank you in advance and sorry for a newbish question.

JGM

Warez linking is allowed on all of our offshore hosting packages (shared, vps and dedis).

The discussion was about LeaseWeb not allowing warez linking when renting servers from them (THP's servers are collocated in LeaseWeb, we didn't rent em).

Also, we've put up a script for auto-suspension on high load; when server encounters 30% CPU load for more than 30 seconds, it checks all sites in WHM and every site that's using more than 10% of the CPU is automatically suspended.

Uptime is good and load speeds are also good..but my account was suspended 2 times for exceeding 30 % limits...they unsuspended my acc after I raised a support ticket...may be its time to shift to vps :|

We didn't put up auto-unsuspension yet (which would auto-unsuspend your account after ~30 minutes), working on it. The priority was putting up auto-suspension on high load ASAP, because few users were heavily abusing the server, and we need it running smooth.

And as I say in every ticket, if you get suspended on a regular basis, then yes, it's time for a shift to a VPS :)

Somethings really wrong with your website I cant browse around at all.

Site error: the file /home/thehosti/public_html/order/cart.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

We're moving servers.

THP just opened with a blank page 5 minutes ago, but is now giving a 500 error and showing favicon, so obviously Greg is doing something in the dark ;) Expect everything to be resolved today or tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
--Dominic,
V.CEO of TheHostingPalace.com

UPDATE #1 - Site up, live support down, WHMCS down.
UPDATE #2 - Everything up.

For all of you who don't follow THP's Twitter feed, the server is fully moved. If you are missing some files or anything, just submit a ticket so we can re-transfer your account or do it yourself (access the old server via 217.23.3.56 (use as a FTP hostname or as 217.23.3.56/cpanel to access cPanel)).

Suspending sites on high load script is still up, but so far noone has been suspended (Greg altered the script a bit, there were some issues).

Also, we're thinking about a 1GBPS dedicated port (currently its a 100MBPS dedicated one), will keep you posted.
EDIT: Also, we might get a RAM upgrade.

Regards,
--Dominic,
V.CEO of TheHostingPalace.com

Be my guest :))

If you're not satisfied, we have a 7-days no-questions-asked money back guarantee (when you request a refund, we won't ask anything or make problems).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back