The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit! now American Express credit card transactions unavailable :facepalm:

Alertpay is getting worse and worse.

Where's the Alertpay prepaid card? now people must wait until March to get the card.

Hi Sonic,

AlertPay PrePaid Debit Cards will begin to get shipped this month. Could you tell us where you had read otherwise please? I want to ensure WJ members are not mis-informed.

Thanks,

Tanya

dude, i replied in this email... another alertpay email said: If other person wont reply in 3 days your money will be refunded...

:S

EDIT: Replied again in this email!

Hey ThumperTM,

Seems that your last reply was on 17 Dec 2011. We then followed up asking you to reply by the earliest on the 23rd of Dec 2011, this would give the merchant sufficient time to state their side of things. Interestingly enough, neither of you replied with in the given time frame.

I suggest you try replying to the contact request.

Best regards,
Tarik

AlertPay PrePaid Debit Cards will begin to get shipped this month. Could you tell us where you had read otherwise please? I want to ensure WJ members are not mis-informed.
I thought prepaid cards would be virtual (prepaid cars use to work like that), so if I'am selected for a prepaid card I will pay 20$ and you will send me the card without extra costs, right?

Also, I would like you to confirm if the 20$ we will pay for the card is a 1-time payment or if we will have to pay (maintenance) per month, per year, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Become Verified

Hello,
I tried to verify my account but got problem. When I try to add my phone number the system trim the first two digit , so number result incorrect. After three time system disabled this option. Also card verification don't works. I opened two ticket on support but get only same response script.

Code:
Thank you for contacting AlertPay. My name is Sujit and I am happy to assist you.

To validate your phone number, you will be prompted to choose a phone number listed in your account. You will also be given the option of adding a new number.

After choosing or adding a phone number, select Request validation code and you will receive a text message or a phone call with a validation code. You must enter the code in the provided field on the checkout screen.

Once you enter the code, phone validation will be complete.

Please note that we are not responsible for any texting fees your phone company might charge you.

Please call Customer Support from the phone number you have registered in your AlertPay account. Once this is done, we can manually validate your phone number.

Hours of Operation:

Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST
Phone: 1-514-748-5774

Thank you for choosing AlertPay. If you have any additional questions, feel free to check out our helpful Frequently Asked Questions at https://helpdesk.alertpay.com

Kind regards, 

Sujit
Customer Support Advisor
AlertPay Customer Support

I thought prepaid cards would be virtual (prepaid cars use to work like that), so if I'am selected for a prepaid card I will pay 20$ and you will send me the card without extra costs, right?

Also, I would like you to confirm if the 20$ we will pay for the card is a 1-time payment or if we will have to pay (maintenance) per month, per year, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Yep, and U can use this card a few months until AP change something again and stop PPC withdraw and U have a pice of plactic (crap) more in Your wallet.
This payment processor are very crapy,they changing alot but only to his own benefits not for us normal ppl.

So think twice about AP and if U can switch to PP.

regards

Support asks me to prove my address
Every time I send proof is clear and a large
But they reject proof The reason
We are unable to clearly view the documents you have provided. Please resubmit the requested documents ensuring the files are between 500 KB to 900 KB in size.
what can i do plz?

^^ your photo must be in .jpg format and maximum 1 mb in size. make sure that letters, numbers and symbols can be clearly seen
Picture is very clear and blind can see it.
extension is jpg and size is 40 Kb
I do not know how I can increase size what's the problem?

I want to verifier my Credit-Card, but always:

Due to temporary difficulties we cannot process MasterCard/Visa transactions at this time. Please try again later, or use an American Express card.

How long ... ?

Picture is very clear and blind can see it.
extension is jpg and size is 40 Kb
I do not know how I can increase size what's the problem?

Contact Tarik here directly, he will help you.

I want to verifier my Credit-Card, but always:

Due to temporary difficulties we cannot process MasterCard/Visa transactions at this time. Please try again later, or use an American Express card.

How long ... ?

Credit card processing is unavailable for some time, you can't verify it right now.

Thank you for contacting AlertPay's Resolutions department.

After examining this specific case and the seller's Terms of Service, the Resolutions Department has decided that your claim is justified; However, our recovery efforts have not been successful. We are still working on recovering the funds. If successful, we will contact you and attempt to provide you with a refund. At this point the seller's account does not contain sufficient funds to give you a refund.

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: HBH-165812
Department: LP - Dispute in Progress

wating8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back