The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that the Alertpay USD cards will be available only after 3 or 4 months ? Please inform us when the card will be available so we use another way to deposit/withdraw from Alertpay if it will come late.

Hi vido and franceservers.com,

Thank you so much for asking us directly about PrePaid debit Cards' timeline. The information I have been provided goes as follows: we will begin shipping the USD currency based cards this month to the AlertPay members who pre-registered. The shipping of the CAD currency card will follow shortly after near the springtime.

Thanks to both of you for your enthusiasm regarding our newest product!

Tanya

AlertPay Rep i sent 10 days back a papers for verification of my account why it takes all this time plz check it and what's the rules of taking this visa cards mean account proprieties mean activated not activated ahve money not have money or something like that

I added bank account, can I withdraw any amount of money for verify?
Another thing, I ordered the AP card and that was cancelled for new release,
now new card arrives and I do per-register. at the same time I contact to support n they said, I don't need to per-register. I ll get it automatically,
will it create problem in getting card?

Holy shit! now American Express credit card transactions unavailable :facepalm:

Alertpay is getting worse and worse.

Where's the Alertpay prepaid card? now people must wait until March to get the card.

Please Solve my Matter

Hello,

I want to know why alertpay close my account, i have every proof and i attached my bank account and everything legal then why alertpay currently restricted my account. And i called them many time but they always not tell me proper answer kindly resolve my issue.

Its my Email of Alertpay : Fsnetwork@hotmail.com

Kindly check my Email and resolve my issue because i want to pay my fees and alertpay close my account Now tell me what i do ?

please solve this issue as soon as possible

waiting for you answer

Thanks

Holy shit! now American Express credit card transactions unavailable :facepalm:

Alertpay is getting worse and worse.

Where's the Alertpay prepaid card? now people must wait until March to get the card.

No it isn't. I find alertpay more and more useful everyday. Their withdrawal system is extremely seamless and easy. Just add you bank account and request a bank wire. Your money will be in your account in 5-6 business days.

Hello,
Does the new card is available for all the users or there are a specific conditions in order to get it ?

(Please look at this ticket OMU-170038)

Hello,
Does the new card is available for all the users or there are a specific conditions in order to get it ?

(Please look at this ticket OMU-170038)

Hello Dartagnan,

I have forwarded your ticket to the appropriate people, however I think you should probably resend the photo ID in a higher resolution. Make sure that it is under 1MB in size and is in JPEG format.

As for the AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card we will be gradually implementing new batches globally. So if you did not get selected for preregistration, don't worry, there will be more chances to come.

https://www.alertpay.com/prepaid-ca...utm_medium=keywordfooter&utm_campaign=prepaid

Best regards,
Tarik

Hello,

I want to know why alertpay close my account, i have every proof and i attached my bank account and everything legal then why alertpay currently restricted my account. And i called them many time but they always not tell me proper answer kindly resolve my issue.

Its my Email of Alertpay : Fsnetwork@hotmail.com

Kindly check my Email and resolve my issue because i want to pay my fees and alertpay close my account Now tell me what i do ?

please solve this issue as soon as possible

waiting for you answer

Thanks

Hello Paki,

You have been advised by our account security team to contact us on the matter in 180 days. Until then the funds will remain under review. If you have any cencerns about this, contact our security team.

https://www.alertpay.com/en/contact.aspx

Best regards,
Tarik

Hi I have 2 questions about prepaid card
is the Alertpay USD PrePaid Card will be available this January ??
and will you disable the option to wihtdraw to another Mastercard or Visa other than the alertpay card? so after the Issuance of Alertpay Card we well be only eligible to withdraw to alertpay card or what??
Thanks

No it isn't. I find alertpay more and more useful everyday. Their withdrawal system is extremely seamless and easy. Just add you bank account and request a bank wire. Your money will be in your account in 5-6 business days.
have you tried paypal? they transfer your money within 1-2 days and they dont even charge a fee!i think you should try it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back