Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MoneyBookersPayment Gateway Added !! Now you can make your payments with greater ease :)

Thanks

TehHost Staff

Last edited:
Is there any custom plan for rdp?
I would like something cheaper than the 25$ if possible...

Yes mate,of course its possible.Please come over to our Live Chat/open a support ticket/PM me with the specifications(you want) and we will arrange a custom plan for you :)..

Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

New Servers added..Slots available :)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

How do i go about getting a demo?

Also is the only difference between the Super saver and the EXTREME the amount of HDD Space?

Last edited:
How do i go about getting a demo?

Also is the only difference between the Super saver and the EXTREME the amount of HDD Space?

SuperSaver and Extreme Plans are on different servers Mate.Also difference is on HDD space as well.
Please come over to Live Chat and our support representatives will be glad to provide you with a demo.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

paid by paypal , 10 hours ago.
waiting for details.

thnx.

There was a temporary issue with your payment being withheld by PayPal.Hence the delay.Anyways,your account is activated and mail containing the details have been sent..
Welcome to Tehhost :)

Hello Mate
Our live support is online. Please visit live chat for your demo account. We would be glad to provide you with a demo.

If you need any further assistance feel free to contact us.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

well really great setup,nice support and they gave me option to pay through bank
if u r looking for a serious provider i recommend them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back