Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo NL RDP ! I will order one ASAP ! Really i'm sure about the speed !

Thanks a lot for your support mate!! :)

Trusted..They are awesome service provider.Been with them for a couple of months..They really provide qual;ity service and support

Thanks a lot for being with us all through and vouching us.:)

All pending orders processed and emails containing the details have been dispatched to respective mail addresses.If you haven't got your orders activated yet.Please open a ticket and we will activate it ASAP.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

I've been using my sborg for a few days. So far so good. I'm getting 40MB+ down and up.

Thanks for the vouch mate. This is actually an RDP thread though. :)

Could you install Movie Thumbnailer, File and Image Uploader and JDownloader plz?

Hello Mate
ThubnailME, Registered File and Image Uploader is already installed . Please open a support ticket for custom software installations(Jdownloader) and our technical executives will take care of it.

20% off Voucher has now expired. But the festivities are yet to end :)

10% off Recurring Discount for the Next 5 Clients.
Use Coupon->10recrdp
Hurry up and book your slots now !

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
pretty sure I warned you not to bump your own thread with this crap X-(

Thank you for your guidance, I will try my best to not to repeat it. however I seriously believe that you should not say our announcements "Crap" since many people ask us like "when new stock will be added or when new slots will be available?". we are just fulfilling their request.

Regards

Can you provide me an RDP account for seven days? 8-)

Yes We can. Account Sent :) , Please check your PM .

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

check my ticket:

P/S:upload to wupload.com slow.. :( 5mbp/s

Your ticket has been replied. Mate,Wupload gives unstable speeds for USA based servers.However Please use Zoom Uploader/FileZilla and you should get speeds upto 10mbps easily.
Also,this is not our support thread,if you need any support regarding any issues,please open a support ticket/visit Live Chat/PM me.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

I've been using my sborg for a few days. So far so good. I'm getting 40MB+ down and up.

Thanks Mate,Glad to have you with us mate..:)

I bought a NL RDP 2 days ago...
I am very satisfied till now :)
Very good customer support :)

Thanks for your review mate <3

Hi
I an new , what is this Remote Desktop Accounts for ? can someone educate me ?

Well RDP's are for variety of work.Uploading and Encoding are most popular of them.Please come to our Live Chat on our site and our Live Chat support representatives will be glad to help you and educate you in this matter.

For Upload files.

+1
And much more as well..

All pending orders processed.Just 2 discount code slots left.Grab your soon before they run out..=)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back