Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
same i also have trouble so much by server :(

You are on our USA 1 gbit server,which is working fine.Last night your ticket was replied to and your sborg is working fine and its checked by our technical team.You can resume your work.The NL 2 gbit server is only having some problems which are currently being sorted out.

I am having a lot of problems with Sborg, not satisfied at all, I upload TV shows, I submitted 5 fileserve links and only 1 was finished the second one got 50% done and got stuck there nothing happened after that, It always happens even if the links get fully downloaded they don't get uploaded to fileserve and filesonic automatically, the process stops after a while, sborg cannot be used for more then 1 file I guess, I wonder if all this is because I bought a cheap 5$ plan? I was also looking for torrent-leeching from sborg but soon figured that only private torrents are allowed!

TehHost.net is great (Its support and Services), I think its the fault of the sborg script, Sborg is great for you if you upload single link movies.
I am planning to go for RapidLeech! I need to upload hundreds of fileserve links to Fileserve and FileSonic and sometimes I also need to RAR/UnRAR files, so I think Rapidleech is good for me. As far as Torrent leeching is concerned I've already got a seedbox.

:)

No,its not due to your plan being cheap.Its a fault of ours due to a slight misconfiguration of the server.Its currently being looked into and its expected to be solved in 2-3 hours at maximum.
Regarding transfer: Pllease open a support ticket and it will be looked into.

to request demo link does not work, you have to send me a demo Rapidleech extreme?

Please come over to our livechat and we will provide you with the demo.Just make sure you come three hours from now.The server will be rightly configured by then and you can test the demo fully.
A request to tehhost's owner,
Today is August 13 2011, on August 12 2011 , I bought a Sborg hosting server from Tehhost and Paid 8.5$ (3.5$ Server's Setup cost and 5$ Server monthly cost) , as I'm not satisfied with sborg hosting, I want you to suspend my sborg account and transfer me to RapidLeech Plan (6$/month 10GB Storage Unmetered Bandwith one) , and adjust the payment accordingly or something.
I will PM you my E-mail (which I used to buy sborg) and Sborg ID
Thanks

Edit: Pmed "WaRez"

Please open a support ticket requesting to the sales department and it will be looked into.

really is this true? I ordered a Sborg 12 hrs ago, but havn't gotten the information yet... Anyways I was planning to use Sborg to upload multiple files and specifically choose it as it auto uploads to...

You will recieve your details as soon as the problems are sorted out.It will be 2-3 hours at maximum as soon as the problem is sorted out.

Sborg download dont work

Torrent download dont work

nothing work

Lodge support tickets but no reply till now. Hopefully i should get some compensation for not being able to use the service for over a day now.

user:sborg4201

Sorry notewar and caller008,as "WaRez" said,it seems there is some slight misconfiguration with the server after its up.It will be solved within 2-3 hours.After that you can resume your work.Please bear with us during this time.We will make up for this so that you wont have a problem hence forth.

Originally Posted by shanit
same i also have trouble so much by server :(

Hello mate our US server is untouched and have no problems at all. It appears your on our US node and hence should have no problems as such. If you still are facing an issue please open a support ticket.

I am having a lot of problems with Sborg, not satisfied at all, I upload TV shows, I submitted 5 fileserve links and only 1 was finished the second one got 50% done and got stuck there nothing happened after that, It always happens even if the links get fully downloaded they don't get uploaded to fileserve and filesonic automatically, the process stops after a while, sborg cannot be used for more then 1 file I guess, I wonder if all this is because I bought a cheap 5$ plan? I was also looking for torrent-leeching from sborg but soon figured that only private torrents are allowed!

TehHost.net is great (Its support and Services), I think its the fault of the sborg script, Sborg is great for you if you upload single link movies.
I am planning to go for RapidLeech! I need to upload hundreds of fileserve links to Fileserve and FileSonic and sometimes I also need to RAR/UnRAR files, so I think Rapidleech is good for me. As far as Torrent leeching is concerned I've already got a seedbox.

:)

Mate I apologize for the inconvenience you had to face for the last few hours and I agree that there have been some issues in the last 20 hours(re-installing and configuration). PLease open a ticket mate and we will transfer you over to our rapidleech services.

A request to tehhost's owner,
Today is August 13 2011, on August 12 2011 , I bought a Sborg hosting server from Tehhost and Paid 8.5$ (3.5$ Server's Setup cost and 5$ Server monthly cost) , as I'm not satisfied with sborg hosting, I want you to suspend my sborg account and transfer me to RapidLeech Plan (6$/month 10GB Storage Unmetered Bandwith one) , and adjust the payment accordingly or something.
I will PM you my E-mail (which I used to buy sborg) and Sborg ID
Thanks

Edit: Pmed "WaRez"

Replied.

really is this true? I ordered a Sborg 12 hrs ago, but havn't gotten the information yet... Anyways I was planning to use Sborg to upload multiple files and specifically choose it as it auto uploads to...

Hello Mate all pending orders have been processed almost 10 hours back and your login details shoould have been dispatched way back. Please check your SPAM/JUNK folder. If you still didn't receive you details please open a support ticket and it will be done in a jiffy.

@To all we may have to re-install the server again and yes that means a small downtime again. The reason being our technical team re-installed CentosOS 6 with pre-built php 5.3.2 in order to fix certain issues regarding security and to boost speeds to upto 40%. Although the issues seem ta have been fixed and speeds seems to have boosted we are facing a PHP compilation issue as a result of which some of our clients are facing an internal server error 1/10 times while page loading. The fix is to re-install CentOs 5.5 and we are one that now. It may mean a small downtime again but as always we will compensate you with 2X downtime. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please bear with US.

Please note our US servers are working perfectly fine and US clients can ignore the above message.

Regards
TehHost Staff

oh so it was a server misconfiguration? damn maybe I should still think about sborg lol, I am so confused. I thought it was sborg's script fault, but never mind I will just use RapidLeech and see how that goes. I've started a support ticket, there is a little change in my plans, I m gonna buy 10$/month (20 gb storage) one in place of 6$ one, I'm ready to pay the extra cost and also I would like to have RapidLeech's server in US (if possible) because I work with fileserve.
http://billing.tehhost.net/viewticket.php?tid=926477&c=cM6abjnJ

Thanks.

I would like to say, thanks for the great support, I have now gone on to my sborg and it is working great, thanks to the Tehhost Staff.

to request demo link does not work, you have to send me a demo Rapidleech extreme?

Please contact our live support for demo accounts.

since morning RL not working properly , kindly check n there's no body in customer support rite now, i need help to fix this prob with my RL

There was a small misconfiguration issue which has been fixed, please try now.

Please support go online. Snifffffffff

EDIT : it's ok, just wait 3 hour max.

It has been fixed!

Hey are you able to do RL/TF plan? Just curious

i need RL/TF badly

you can get a VPS from us which is semi managed, we will install RL/TF or anything for you without any charge

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=96259

got the rl details! very good dl n ul speed!

i have some inquiries plz check ticket 423518

We are glad to have you as our client

your ticket has been replied

Regards
TehHost Staff

oh so it was a server misconfiguration? damn maybe I should still think about sborg lol, I am so confused. I thought it was sborg's script fault, but never mind I will just use RapidLeech and see how that goes. I've started a support ticket, there is a little change in my plans, I m gonna buy 10$/month (20 gb storage) one in place of 6$ one, I'm ready to pay the extra cost and also I would like to have RapidLeech's server in US (if possible) because I work with fileserve.
http://billing.tehhost.net/viewticket.php?tid=926477&c=cM6abjnJ

Thanks.

Sir try out our RL service. It shouldn't disappoint you either :)

I would like to say, thanks for the great support, I have now gone on to my sborg and it is working great, thanks to the Tehhost Staff.

You are welcome mate. A big round of cheers to our technical and support team. Its they who make it possible for us to deliver impeccable client satisfaction.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I must recommend this Hosting.
I've ordered sBorg hosting and it was delivered to me in about 5 hours.
I've contacted the support 5x times, maybe more? :D - I kinda annoyed the support probably with my questions. However they were nice to me and helpful
I trully recommend it!

UPDATE

Right now we are recompiling httpd and php to upgrade to latest version on our NL 2GBPS sborg server. So All NL sborg's will be unavailable for 30 min.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Been waiting for a while now but I know the wait will be worth it ;) But like WaReZ keeps saying, this speed/downtime is NOT sBorg scripts fault. NOT the scripts fault. Switching to rapidleech would be pretty much the same thing if they put you on their same server.

I have this "The connection failed", support please online. Thanks

EDIT : now workkkk! oufff lool.

EDIT2 : now my login and pass not work.

EDIT3 : lool my login and pass work, very strange. please fix.

EDIT4 : now "The connection failed"

Hello Mate live chat is online now. Could you please visit live chat or open a support ticket with your RL details for me us take a look. Although all RL's are working fine still I would like to ensure that your issue is resolved ASAP.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back