Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my upload speed is really slow. :'(

it's only 561.94 MiB and it's talking more then 25+min to upload to fs, fsc and fj(FTP)...

Edit:- :'(:'(:'(:'(:'( Really!

:'(

I just tried from another account of your server and the speeds were very fast after lukip took acre of the abusers.If you want screenshot of the speeds,i can post them.I got 20Mbps+ speeds to Fileserve and Filesonic.Please PM me your URL with login info so that i can personally login to your account and check it.
Plus we repeatedly stress that this is our sales thread and support related queries aren't attended fastest if you post here as it is not noticed earlier.
Please open a support ticket to Technical department to get your issues resolved much quicker..

Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

Still satisfied with the service! ive been using sborg for 3 months... tehhost is the best...downloading/uploading is fast and support is great!

I just tried from another account of your server and the speeds were very fast after lukip took acre of the abusers.If you want screenshot of the speeds,i can post them.I got 20Mbps+ speeds to Fileserve and Filesonic.Please PM me your URL with login info so that i can personally login to your account and check it.
Plus we repeatedly stress that this is our sales thread and support related queries aren't attended fastest if you post here as it is not noticed earlier.
Please open a support ticket to Technical department to get your issues resolved much quicker..

Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

sorry for late reply buddy. no more reply in this thread by me for technical support here, now always will open ticket kk hopes that make you happy. :D

and yes everything running fast and fine. after lukip took care of the abusers.

and really sorry for late reply. ;)

Still satisfied with the service! ive been using sborg for 3 months... tehhost is the best...downloading/uploading is fast and support is great!

Its clients like you who make us feel special. We will always strive to provide you the best possible customer satisfaction.

sorry for late reply buddy. no more reply in this thread by me for technical support here, now always will open ticket kk hopes that make you happy. :D

and yes everything running fast and fine. after lukip took care of the abusers.

and really sorry for late reply. ;)

I am glad the issues got resolved.We keep all our servers under constant monitoring and surveillance and try to resolve any issues that arise ASAP. If any issues arises please open a support ticket and our executives will take care of it in no time :)

If anybody has any queries or needs any assistance feel free to contact us.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I welcome and I am asking what it is supposed to mark I paid for 10 GB of the disk
where is the rest of my place; 8.77GB is not 10GB

2011-10-2_hqshrnn.jpg

I welcome and I am asking what it is supposed to mark I paid for 10 GB of the disk
where is the rest of my place; 8.77GB is not 10GB

2011-10-2_hqshrnn.jpg

Where in the whole thread it says "SUPPORT"?

Its a sales thread these types of questions are ignored here, if you want much more faster support than contact our live chat or open a ticket.

iam still waiting of my activation

Its delayed due to we are waiting for our new server, you account will be activated soon

Regards
TehHost Staff

problem solved.

Glad it get resolved. We are here to resolve all your issues.

u should edit that coupon thing, it already expired.

Thanks for pointing it out however due to an enormous demand on Free Setup we have decided to extend it to the next 10 clients as well.

Same Voucher, Same offer !

Code-> tehsetupfree [For availing a Free setup]

What are you waiting for ? Hurry up and book your slots before the coupon expires !

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

ive been using sborg for 2 months...
i'm still satisfied with the service!
tehhost is the best...downloading/uploading is fast and support is great!!..

i will buy again for next month..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back