Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just received my sborg access detail.
When I login, i see:
Bandwidth: 0/10240000 GB | Disk: 43.75% | CPU: 100% | Load: 14.19

Overselling???

When I login, i see:

Overselling???

You must be in our USA server i guess.It is running a System Update.Please check after 15 minutes.It should be fine.We keep only limited Number of clients per server.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

When I login, i see:

Overselling???

I can tell you TehHost are not Over Selling, and I am on the same server as you nkonline, I have recently noticed alot more load on the server but I think that it is caused by and abuser which I have had message from their support telling me that they have been dealt with.

The CPU cant be on 100% by 2 files re-raring anyway, it was just the load that was high, which is strange.

I have been with Tehhost now for 3-4 months and have never had any downtime till now, but when it does go down, their support is straight onto it.

I would recommend everyone to choose Tehhost, mainly just for their support.

When I login, i see:

Overselling???

Don't worry

This is my:-
Bandwidth: 2191.44/104857600000 GB | Disk: 44.89% | CPU: 7.07% | Load: 4.61

they are best ;)
fc85817da8.png

rapid leech is down and the client portal is down so i cant open a ticket...please fix..thank you..

edit: was able to submit ticket (#431995)

Last edited:
View Ticket ID: 736614

Bandwidth: 2.4/15 GB | Disk: 20.58% | CPU: 0% | Load: 0.16

the sborg-pro only have 15gb Bandwidth? and the multi Transload didn't work..

just want to give feedback again, for the last few days sborg on NL server is working great. Download and upload speed is very fast and only once downtime but quickly fix after I sent them a ticket.

My vps and sborg have been down for over 10 hours now , submitted a ticket , lets see how long it takes (to be frank , i love the support tehhost provides .)

View Ticket ID: 736614

Bandwidth: 2.4/15 GB | Disk: 20.58% | CPU: 0% | Load: 0.16

the sborg-pro only have 15gb Bandwidth? and the multi Transload didn't work..
Seems to be a mistake from my side. It has been fixed though. :) . Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

just want to give feedback again, for the last few days sborg on NL server is working great. Download and upload speed is very fast and only once downtime but quickly fix after I sent them a ticket.

Thanks for the review mate :). Hope you enjoy your stay here

My vps and sborg have been down for over 10 hours now , submitted a ticket , lets see how long it takes (to be frank , i love the support tehhost provides .)

Yes Mate is down due to an issue with our DC. It should be back up and running very soon. PLease bear with us.
View Ticket #291861

Answered :)

If you have any queries feel free to contact us.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

my sborg says:
Bandwidth: 1050.9/1050 GB | Disk: 22.76% | CPU: 6.99% | Load: 0.91
Bandwidth limit exceeded. Please reset bandwidth.

how can i rest the bandwidth?

my sborg says:
Bandwidth: 1050.9/1050 GB | Disk: 22.76% | CPU: 6.99% | Load: 0.91
Bandwidth limit exceeded. Please reset bandwidth.

how can i rest the bandwidth?

It has automatically been done after you renewed your service..Glad to see you with us since our inception :)
Regards,
Tehhost Staff

This is the 2nd month i am using rapidleech server from Tehhost.
I am very satisified indeed... Very good customer support too and very helpful to every question i had...
I am recommending it to everyone who wants a reliable rl service. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back