Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is a high load issue on he server you are on. We are working on getting to the depth of the issue. May be due to a high load caused by abusers.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Ok lukip006. I will wait for the issue to be settled.
Please try to say to other users not to abuse the service so as all of us can work...

Oops. Sorry. My bad ! PM'd some other clients by mistake. Sent you the PM with the demo.

Thanks
TehHost Staff
Thanks
TehHost Staff

Answer #857444 please. I have not been able to use my sborg for almost 2 days now. Yesterday it was fine for a few hours but it's down again...

did not get it yet.. still waiting (in pain) lolz.

Order has been activated. Sorry for the delay .

Answer #857444 please. I have not been able to use my sborg for almost 2 days now. Yesterday it was fine for a few hours but it's down again...

Mate could you please open a support ticket with your sBorg details. I assure you our technical team would try to fix it ASAP.

@Others:

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
Ok lukip006. I will wait for the issue to be settled.
Please try to say to other users not to abuse the service so as all of us can work...

Issue resolved mate and abusers suspended..:D

Share-Online is very slow and I have to wait 30 seconds (with premium axx added)...
Please fix it :)

Please check your premium account as you should be able to directly download if you have a premium account.Your account might be expired..Please open a support ticket with the issue and it would be looked into ..:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Is live support only for sales questions? I wanted to ask for help there cause my sborg has been slow and buggy for 2 days now and just wanted an update. After I typed in my ticket# and problem, I was just directed to open a ticket for technical questions then the agent left.

Ticket #480676

Please respond to tickets:

Replied.

Is live support only for sales questions? I wanted to ask for help there cause my sborg has been slow and buggy for 2 days now and just wanted an update. After I typed in my ticket# and problem, I was just directed to open a ticket for technical questions then the agent left.

Ticket #480676

We provide only small error fix in live chat and mostly sales related quesries?

You can only have 5 feedback quotes in your OP...please remove the excess quotes.

Can you please point me where this rule is stated by the ADMINS on wjunction or do i have to contact them directly for further clarification?

send me nl sborg demo please
wana check filesonic wupload download and upload speed

Please contact our live chat for demo accounts

Regards
TehHost Staff

Ticket #982221

Please fullfill my request.Thanks.

Your Ticket has been replied to mate.

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
The sBorg Free setup festive is about to end. Last 5 slots remaining before the offer ends. Grab it while it lasts.
Use Coupon -> tehsetupfree

to avail this offer.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back