Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order Number: 3003648764
please active

and pls add 3 Premium Accounts ($5.00 USD Monthly)
for fsn + fs + rs

please add with my order

thanks

note : support very very very perfect and helpful <3

i cant submit ticket coz my order not yet active
sBorg Url is required
sBorg Username is required
sBorg Password is required

Your order will be processed very soon mate!! Welcome to Tehhost <3

You can submit a ticket to Sales department/Contact Live Support/PM me your queries in the mean time mate :)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

rapidleech plugin don't need money,no premium account.
1 Premium Account - 1 Premium Account ($2.50 USD Monthly)2 Premium Accounts - 2 Premium Accounts ($4.00 USD Monthly)3 Premium Accounts - 3 Premium Accounts ($5.00 USD Monthly)
?????????????????????

rapidleech plugin don't need money,no premium account.
1 Premium Account - 1 Premium Account ($2.50 USD Monthly)2 Premium Accounts - 2 Premium Accounts ($4.00 USD Monthly)3 Premium Accounts - 3 Premium Accounts ($5.00 USD Monthly)
?????????????????????

Hello
What exactly do you mean by Plugins dont need money? Where do you see us charging for plugins?

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Glad you are liking the speeds.You are on our Netherlands servers.Try Uploading to Filesonic and WUpload.You will get 50-70mbps Speed :)

Is it allowed to seed torrents on sborg hosting?
Thx!

We seed your torrents in sBorg till a ratio of 1:1 :)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

rapidleech host Shopping Cart

Addons

The following addons are available for this product. Choose the addons you wish to order below.

Hello

And what Exactly is the problem in that?? We are seriously not getting your point here ! If you have doubts please visit live chat or contact us via Email/Support ticket and we would be happy to clear out your doubts.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

whats ur dl & upload speed for filesonic?
need to know ur uploading speed for MU, fileserve, RS too

am i allowed to ask for a demo?

Last edited:
whats ur dl & upload speed for filesonic?
need to know ur uploading speed for MU, fileserve, RS too

am i allowed to ask for a demo?

Mate.Please come over to Live Chat and test out the demo yourself to find out about the speeds.I am sure you will like them :)

I Absolutely Love this Host..Look at the screenshots.With them for more than a month on multiple servicesa dn got to say they are the best in their department,

Upload speeds:
b569b61e86.png

844b1b2d7a.png

DOWNLOAD SPEEDS:

8815dfa0eb.png

c2f28917b9.png

03e8088129.png

366c8db48e.png

Speed test:

0c7b99eccd.png

Renewed My Service today..Getting Awesome speeds throughout.No Downtime.My earnings have improved too..kudos to Tehhost !!!..

4e2ec8ead3.png

a659121374.jpg

9b3bcd9f41.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back