Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my sborg working now..

Yes Mate.. All sBorg's Up and running now after the main(centralized) server of sBorg is back up and running..:D..

All pending orders are being processed now in a queue.Should be done in no time..:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

Any prevision on activation of order 1374421016?

------

edit: question answered by the highly patient live support (thanks)

Last edited:
Thanks speeds are insane! Downloaded at 20mb/s from Rapidshare and check this out:

b290b70239.png

NL Server btw.

Uploading to: ftp://ftp.eu.filesonic.com/
Uploaded at 73.066 MB/s
Uploaded at 61.474 MB/s

Uploading to: ftp://ftp.wupload.com/
Uploaded at 44.21 MB/s
Uploaded at 38.59 MB/s

Last edited:
When I try to upload to fs or wu ftp, I get this error:

Code:
Upload failed due to error 6.Uploading failed. No retry for FTP upload...

Username -> my email address
Password -> ...

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks speeds are insane! Downloaded at 20mb/s from Rapidshare and check this out:

b290b70239.png

NL Server btw.

Uploading to: ftp://ftp.eu.filesonic.com/
Uploaded at 73.066 MB/s
Uploaded at 61.474 MB/s

Uploading to: ftp://ftp.wupload.com/
Uploaded at 44.21 MB/s
Uploaded at 38.59 MB/s

Vow Great speeds :). Hope to have you as our client for a long time.

When I try to upload to fs or wu ftp, I get this error:

Code:
Upload failed due to error 6.Uploading failed. No retry for FTP upload...
Username -> my email address
Password -> ...

What I'm doing wrong?

Hello Mate,
Your sBorg FTP setup seems to be misconfigured . Please open a support ticket and we our technical team would sort it our in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Please check ticket 254820... :facepalm:

It has been replied to mate. :)

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support

ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

pls send me my RL details

Order Number: 8760045427

Mate,This is our sBorg thread.Not our Rapidleech thread mate.:facepalm: Anyways,your order has been processed.

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Kaboom, u write that all pending orders have been processed, so please check Order number:6732503391
I pay yesterday, and support tell me that i receive details 2-6hours.. Today, i receive this info : Support tell me that its problem with hack server sborg. .So,new sBorg installations are currently unavailable. so what its now ? I receive refund or what?

Kaboom, u write that all pending orders have been processed, so please check Order number:6732503391
I pay yesterday, and support tell me that i receive details 2-6hours.. Today, i receive this info : Support tell me that its problem with hack server sborg. .So,new sBorg installations are currently unavailable. so what its now ? I receive refund or what?

Hello Mate.
Pending orders have been processed except some which were ordered after Kaboom might have updated the topic(and since the previous order was an RL order he might have meant Rapidleech orders too). We cannot help it mate. Its an issue with sBorg's end. As long as sBorg's licensing server isnt fixed we cannot install new sBorg's. However we understand your side and if you do wish for a refund please let us know and we will issue you a refund. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Thanks for reply, so ok.. i can wait for this account sborg. So please don't refund. When sborg fix - just send me details. Of course time my order (1month) start when i receiving details, i have right?
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back