Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got back the regular speed :)

9d937c8135.png

Full img
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16918132/sborg speed.jpg

but why doesn't it stay same like this???

Last edited:
View Ticket #673022

Still Transmission doesn't work. Its starting to piss me off -.-

Your ticket has been replied to along with proof that torrents are working perfectly fine.

Please check
Ticket ID: 382421

Has been replied to mate.

Got back the regular speed :)

9d937c8135.png

Full img
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16918132/sborg speed.jpg

but why doesn't it stay same like this???

Mate speeds are mostly dependent on the filehosts end. Our sBorg staff monitor our servers regularly and if there is an issue at our end we fix it immediately. Filesonic has been reported to have extremely unstable server lately (which is why I guess the issue).

Thanks
TehHost Staff

@lukip006 welcome back...

well i was not counting fsn if u click on the other img url u will see other hosts also like. uploading.to etc..

I agree it can be frm the host site but everyday in the afternoon time the speed drops and and sborg page takes min to load...(like cliking transload tab and waiting for a min to come up)

and also forgot to mention the cpu load.. it stays same during this time after manually refreshing...

it happens everyday between 1pm to 4pm IST.. anyways hope the info help...actually it would have been nice if u had live chat for tech support.. then I could have knok you when the problem starts...

@lukip006 welcome back...

well i was not counting fsn if u click on the other img url u will see other hosts also like. uploading.to etc..

I agree it can be frm the host site but everyday in the afternoon time the speed drops and and sborg page takes min to load...(like cliking transload tab and waiting for a min to come up)

and also forgot to mention the cpu load.. it stays same during this time after manually refreshing...

it happens everyday between 1pm to 4pm IST.. anyways hope the info help...actually it would have been nice if u had live chat for tech support.. then I could have knok you when the problem starts...

Its quite impossigble to have live tech support as our technical staff are busy monitoring servers/resolving issues etc. But we might soon introduce Live Technical Phone support. ;)

Please active me , i bought 2 days ago ....

Could you please forward me your order ID mate so that I can check it out?

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back