Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure? I though if they found diff country using account they block it??? thats what I was told from ur support team...can you please confirm this...im from IND will it be ok for me?

Are you sure? I though if they found diff country using account they block it??? thats what I was told from ur support team...can you please confirm this...im from IND will it be ok for me?

They should not block it.But we cannot guarantee mate as its not in our hands.Its better if you get the confirmation from them directly.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

I am sure there is a misunderstanding.Are you sure they told you NOT to use your own account.Actually you are not allowed to share your account in any way if I am wrong. So if you just download from a fixed IP range in your local machine and our fixed server IP in sBorg you should be doing just fine. Beware that you may not use this account for downloading from other IP's as Fileserve may then treat it as suspicious activity.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

then if I just download and upload from my sborg only not from locally and just logging localy to vew my earning, arrange files then it should be fine right?

if you are uncertain about this thn can you ask ricky coz i have sent him pm many time he doesn't reply...mayb due to some of the spammers...

SERVER AND SERVICE BACK ONLINE

If you are having problems logging in,just open a support ticket and we would reset and provide a new password to you.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

then if I just download and upload from my sborg only not from locally and just logging localy to vew my earning, arrange files then it should be fine right?

if you are uncertain about this thn can you ask ricky coz i have sent him pm many time he doesn't reply...mayb due to some of the spammers...

You should be fine. Ricky wont be answerable to me as the account in question is not owned by us. You would be the best person to contact him for further info. However I will ask him about all accounts in general but I am pretty sure you are within your line.

Thanks
Tehhost Staff

abusers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back