Swiftload.io | Premium CDN | HLS | Earn up to 40$ | API FTP | Custome Ads | Instant Payments

Swiftload

Hello Wjunction,

today we are very happy to introduce to you Swiftload.io

Our top features:

-Multi-Quality : 360p, 480p , 720p
-HLS Streaming
-API , FTP Upload, Remote
-Instant Automatic Payments
-Super fast Encoding
-Real 720P for single quality
-7 Languages

Premium Plans:

-CDN Video Plans
-Lifetime Storage

Partner Programm : Up to 40$ more informations : swiftload.io/affiliate.html

FAQ:
- Do you delete videos ?

Yes we do after 30 days , we do have lifetime storage plans starting from 5TB lifetime

- How long Payment takes?
- First time up to 3 days, after less then 12h, after 4th Payment it's instant right after request

- What is Instant Payment?
- Instant Payment , means you receive your payment in less then 60 seconds.

- I don't want ads on my videos

We have CDN Premium Plans with premium servers made specially for premium users no ads and top speed all the time

- If a server goes down do I will lose my videos?
No, we use CDNs for streaming, if a CDN server goes down down hardware failure or DMCA another server is replacing it immediatly nothing is lost, our CDN's are located in France,USA,Germany,Netherlands for best possible latency.

- Allow Adult?
Yes we do allow legal adult

- Do you allow download?
Yes we are a video & file host , we allow video streaming & files download

- Do you ban accounts for storage overusage?
No, we do not ban accounts but may limit you from uploading more and standard 30 days inactivity is applied, If you plan to upload 5TB or more without views, you may need to upgrade to Lifetime Storage

Join us Today : Swiftload.io

Skype support available: live:.cid.6739adf2c0c195ae

202 comments
Great options to chose from, nice design, modern player and the quality is enough 720p if you want for free.
Streaming is great for now. As per encoding, I use copy option and the encoding it's fast enough. Will see in the future when the host will gain more traffic, if the things will stay the same.

Hi
I have lots of exclusive content (adult)
can you pls message me pm,where content can possibly be shared for earn good money (forums,site)? :)
appreciated help!
unfortunately one of my forum shut down so i seek new one,can promise high quality and good work if traffic good
lots of users always stream my content cause it was high quality:):)

I finally took the test, and unfortunately the earnings are not satisfactory.

I will recommend you to test tomorrow instead, today our servers where pretty overloaded.

@Swiftload Hi. Today there is strong buffering, some videos do not play at all, endless loading

Same buffering

I'm aware of this, we had some heavy traffic websites joined yesterday, our current servers where not enough to handle the load, new servers are coming today awaiting just the delievery

hi, since the first days I am using it, and I am very satisfied.
But I'm noticing today, that the uploaded videos, shows me the following warning when playing

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported

While in other platforms that I upload, it does not show me this warning.

I upload in mp4 format.

Is it a problem or a bug?

hi, since the first days I am using it, and I am very satisfied.
But I'm noticing today, that the uploaded videos, shows me the following warning when playing

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported

While in other platforms that I upload, it does not show me this warning.

I upload in mp4 format.

Is it a problem or a bug?

Counter in views fixed.Not working and not real stats.Please fixed.Webupload very slow.FTP not working.Goodwork.

Yes i'm aware of that, yesterday was for us a night mare, streaming wasn't stable as always, we got heavy increase in traffic starting from saturday

After that we got 2 CDN servers suspended due DMCA abuse which caused a heavy network overload on the other servers

We added a backup server to handle the load but it wasn't enough

However, streaming should be stable now,

We orded already new servers and they should be delievered today.

By the end of the day we expect a flowless streaming experience

I'm also using you, but the statistics are very strange, you should have a page to report this.
Post automatically merged:

Another thing is that I can't change the Grid Poster Size to 3x3
Post automatically merged:

The videos are not converting, they are the same size as when they are uploaded. The earnings statistics are not very clear.

Last edited:
@midiag

We’ve resolved the Grid Poster issue, which was caused by a recent database update. Everything should be working smoothly now.

We’re also working on optimizing the statistics, so you should notice improvements soon.

Regarding the file sizes in the File Manager: currently, the original sizes are shown, even after encoding into three qualities. We’re developing a feature to display the sizes after encoding, so please ignore the current sizes for now.

Our system is custom-built and not perfect, but we’re constantly making improvements. With time, we aim to make it the best it can be.

Thank you

Well, I liked the system, but as the statistics are unfortunately inaccurate, we uploaders have no real idea of the views.

Until they resolve the clearer statistics, I will wait to make it the main one on my website.

Back