Swiftload.io | Premium CDN | HLS | Earn up to 40$ | API FTP | Custome Ads | Instant Payments

Swiftload

Hello Wjunction,

today we are very happy to introduce to you Swiftload.io

Our top features:

-Multi-Quality : 360p, 480p , 720p
-HLS Streaming
-API , FTP Upload, Remote
-Instant Automatic Payments
-Super fast Encoding
-Real 720P for single quality
-7 Languages

Premium Plans:

-CDN Video Plans
-Lifetime Storage

Partner Programm : Up to 40$ more informations : swiftload.io/affiliate.html

FAQ:
- Do you delete videos ?

Yes we do after 30 days , we do have lifetime storage plans starting from 5TB lifetime

- How long Payment takes?
- First time up to 3 days, after less then 12h, after 4th Payment it's instant right after request

- What is Instant Payment?
- Instant Payment , means you receive your payment in less then 60 seconds.

- I don't want ads on my videos

We have CDN Premium Plans with premium servers made specially for premium users no ads and top speed all the time

- If a server goes down do I will lose my videos?
No, we use CDNs for streaming, if a CDN server goes down down hardware failure or DMCA another server is replacing it immediatly nothing is lost, our CDN's are located in France,USA,Germany,Netherlands for best possible latency.

- Allow Adult?
Yes we do allow legal adult

- Do you allow download?
Yes we are a video & file host , we allow video streaming & files download

- Do you ban accounts for storage overusage?
No, we do not ban accounts but may limit you from uploading more and standard 30 days inactivity is applied, If you plan to upload 5TB or more without views, you may need to upgrade to Lifetime Storage

Join us Today : Swiftload.io

Skype support available: live:.cid.6739adf2c0c195ae

202 comments
@bigfattv

Please explain what is that ?
There was a SCAMMER with pretty similar interface and video player which didn't last for even 2 months.

Regarding your site have tested it 3-4 files.

Views count is terrible. 450+ views ~ 75 views on your dashboard. Are you sure your system is counting 2 views per IP in 24 Hours ? Its not even 1 view count per IP.

Files larger than 500 MB takes nearly 15 Mins encoding time.

@bigfattv

Oh sorry to hear that, I did a quick look on the thread, the design doesnt looks like us at all, as for the video player i'm not sure, well anyway i'm sorry very to hear about your bad experience.

For the views could you let me know your account and I will be more then glad to check this and resolve this with you :)

Yes, it may take 15 min since they are encoded to 3 Qualities 360p,480p,720p arround 5 min or less per single quality, if you preffer speed and would like to keep it under 2-5 min you can always switch to single quality

Hi
the change in Ads Level settings is not saved, please fix.
Post automatically merged:

also .mp4 files are still encoded even though the settings are set not to

Last edited:
Any way to get thumbnail URLs exported as well? Some sites offer/make it possible that thumbnails (which are automatically generated) are also able to be exported as URLs with embed codes, direct links and so on... etc. I would like to try your website very soon but that's definitely the function I would need.

Hi
the change in Ads Level settings is not saved, please fix.

also .mp4 files are still encoded even though the settings are set not to

MP4 didn't worked well for us heavy buffering, we removed that option and left is just to premium users.

If you want to keep the same quality set the settings to "copy" our system will copy the resolution, bit rate etc from original video,it will encode it to HLS without touching the quality

The Ads level is working fine, please double check.

Any way to get thumbnail URLs exported as well? Some sites offer/make it possible that thumbnails (which are automatically generated) are also able to be exported as URLs with embed codes, direct links and so on... etc. I would like to try your website very soon but that's definitely the function I would need.

Yes should be no problem, we may integrate that option today,

Just send me a example via DM or Ticket

There was a SCAMMER with pretty similar interface and video player which didn't last for even 2 months.

Regarding your site have tested it 3-4 files.

Views count is terrible. 450+ views ~ 75 views on your dashboard. Are you sure your system is counting 2 views per IP in 24 Hours ? Its not even 1 view count per IP.

Files larger than 500 MB takes nearly 15 Mins encoding time.

Yes, me too.. count views very bad

Chrome & FireFox

Affiliate Settings =
Ads Level = 25% = can not save
Block Adblock = Yes = can not save

Video Settings =
Default Quality = copy = can not save

Ty

Files Manager = can not rename folder

folder name not show when click folder to check files

Ty

Last edited:
ads level could be working fine, but changing isnt possible, after change new setting isnt saved, other users said that too, so you should take a further look

@victor1990268

I always have to search in Wj about the names did jetload had a similiar design too ?

Anyway you are very welcome :)

@500mg
@LLUUKKEE

- Problem with ads level resolved thank you for the report!
- Added export thumbnails via direct link in export.

Last edited:
Back