Swiftload.io | Premium CDN | HLS | Earn up to 40$ | API FTP | Custome Ads | Instant Payments

Swiftload

Hello Wjunction,

today we are very happy to introduce to you Swiftload.io

Our top features:

-Multi-Quality : 360p, 480p , 720p
-HLS Streaming
-API , FTP Upload, Remote
-Instant Automatic Payments
-Super fast Encoding
-Real 720P for single quality
-7 Languages

Premium Plans:

-CDN Video Plans
-Lifetime Storage

Partner Programm : Up to 40$ more informations : swiftload.io/affiliate.html

FAQ:
- Do you delete videos ?

Yes we do after 30 days , we do have lifetime storage plans starting from 5TB lifetime

- How long Payment takes?
- First time up to 3 days, after less then 12h, after 4th Payment it's instant right after request

- What is Instant Payment?
- Instant Payment , means you receive your payment in less then 60 seconds.

- I don't want ads on my videos

We have CDN Premium Plans with premium servers made specially for premium users no ads and top speed all the time

- If a server goes down do I will lose my videos?
No, we use CDNs for streaming, if a CDN server goes down down hardware failure or DMCA another server is replacing it immediatly nothing is lost, our CDN's are located in France,USA,Germany,Netherlands for best possible latency.

- Allow Adult?
Yes we do allow legal adult

- Do you allow download?
Yes we are a video & file host , we allow video streaming & files download

- Do you ban accounts for storage overusage?
No, we do not ban accounts but may limit you from uploading more and standard 30 days inactivity is applied, If you plan to upload 5TB or more without views, you may need to upgrade to Lifetime Storage

Join us Today : Swiftload.io

Skype support available: live:.cid.6739adf2c0c195ae

202 comments
- Do you delete videos ?
Yes we do after 30 days
capture.jpg

Which of the two is true?

@monday

Free premium or Freemium is a good thing to motivate users of course

But let me explain you, once you are using too much storage they may start deleting your files without your Knowledges because they give you free premium or in worst case ban for over usage.

Basically you give them the right to do whatever they want with your account.

Our premium plans are pretty cheap just from like 0.33 $ per day and you own the storage you use, we have no right to touch your files at all

Especially after premium we keep your original video can be downloaded by visitors or by you as backup

When purchasing premium your videos are safe, as well helping us to finance the storage and buying more servers to keep our service stable

And at least, if you are paying for the storage why should ever someone ask you to reduce the usage or ban you for heavy usage, No the storage is yours :)

Back