Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
im using remote upload since the day i signed up and doing the same thing over and over again so im sure im using the direct link.
Now i tried remote upload again but still in pending sir.. can you please fix it up thank you

sorry but i still have issues with remote upload i have remote an url like 20 mins ago and still pendingbefore was uploaded in less than a minute

sorry but i still have issues with remote upload i have remote an url like 20 mins ago and still pendingbefore was uploaded in less than a minute

It really depends on how many uploads are taking place. If there is a high volume, there might be a delay. 90% of the time, it's finished in under 30 mins.

well so far so good the only hurdles is when i remote upload.. it takes a couple of minutes and also after that i takes another more minutes to process the video.
i just hope it become more faster someday.. Keep up d goodwork streamin

well so far so good the only hurdles is when i remote upload.. it takes a couple of minutes and also after that i takes another more minutes to process the video.
i just hope it become more faster someday.. Keep up d goodwork streamin

Thanks for the review. We will work on the slow remote upload, by adding additional servers by the end of the month.

Are you using Wordpress? & are you previewing the post, or have you submitted the post and the preview isn't showing up?

Im using wordpress. when I publish it there's no thumnail generating. I'm using newspaper theme which can grab youtube/dailymotion thumbnail automatically.

Are you using Wordpress? & are you previewing the post, or have you submitted the post and the preview isn't showing up?

Im using wordpress. when I publish it there's no thumnail generating. I'm using newspaper theme which can grab youtube/dailymotion thumbnail automatically.

Yeah you would have to contact the owner of that plugin for help. He/she will need to add support for streamin.to.

What happened to me today on this page has no name.

I have activated the security lock.

They have changed my email
They have changed me mail payment.
And they did not send me the verification email.
The result is that they have made ​​a payment with false data.
The only explanation is that they, server administrators, have made ​​these changes (someone can give me another explanation).

Last edited:
What happened to me today on this page has no name.

I have activated the security lock.

They have changed my email
They have changed me mail payment.
And they did not send me the verification email.
The result is that they have made ​​a payment with false data.
The only explanation is that they, server administrators, have made ​​these changes (someone can give me another explanation).

Hello. It seems your account password was compromised. Do you use the same password for multiple sites?

We offer an ip security option, so only certain ip's can login to your account.

The individual who accessed your account requested a payment, which hasn't been sent yet. We will put it on hold until everything is resolved.

Last edited:
Hello. It seems that your account password has been compromised. Do you use the same password for multiple sites?

No, they are always different and random.

We offer a choice of IP security, so that only certain IP can access your account.

I can not use that option since I have dynamic IP.

The individual who accesses their account asking for payment that has not been sent yet. Let's put it on hold until everything is resolved.

I can prove to be the owner, I have the evidence of previous payment.

No, they are always different and random.

We offer a choice of IP security, so that only certain IP can access your account.

I can not use that option since I have dynamic IP.

The individual who accesses their account asking for payment that has not been sent yet. Let's put it on hold until everything is resolved.

I can prove to be the owner, I have the evidence of previous payment.

Account recovered. Please check your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back