Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

StreamCash.TO - High CPMs / No File Expiry / Unlimited Storage

408 comments

I have no problem with StreamCash myself. I’m not currently using my account because the launch of my website has been delayed, but sorry, I really don’t understand you.

You already had problems with this host back in September. I don’t know how that situation ended or who was in the right, but even if you eventually received your money, personally I wouldn’t continue using a site after having problems like that.

Yet now you seem to be starting the exact same cycle all over again. Yesterday you were saying how good the site was, and today, after saying you haven’t received your payment, it’s starting all over again just like it did in September.
I have no problem with StreamCash myself. I’m not currently using my account because the launch of my website has been delayed, but sorry, I really don’t understand you.

You already had problems with this host back in September. I don’t know how that situation ended or who was in the right, but even if you eventually received your money, personally I wouldn’t continue using a site after having problems like that.

Yet now you seem to be starting the exact same cycle all over again. Yesterday you were saying how good the site was, and today, after saying you haven’t received your payment, it’s starting all over again just like it did in September.
He told me that he would send me the money back after a few days.
 
Do you expect to get paid after getting banned for extremely illegal content? I ABSOLUTELY had to ban your account.
Man, my content was legal, and they already sent me part of my money. I am only asking for the remaining amount because I need it to buy food.

You told me yourself that they had said they would send the rest of the money after a few days. I have the conversation saved, and I can show you exactly what was said.

I am not trying to create problems or defend the platform. I just want the money I earned. That’s all.

can i pay $35 (subtract from your account then -> in a few days the rest)?

i have a bunch of the funds locked in different ad networks etc
Post automatically merged:

Do you expect to get paid after getting banned for extremely illegal content? I ABSOLUTELY had to ban your account.
It’s not a large amount of money, but in Egypt, $40 is around 2,000 EGP, which can cover some basic household necessities. Please, man, I’m sincerely asking you to help me get the remaining money I earned.
 
Last edited:
Man, my content was legal, and they already sent me part of my money. I am only asking for the remaining amount because I need it to buy food.

You told me yourself that they had said they would send the rest of the money after a few days. I have the conversation saved, and I can show you exactly what was said.

I am not trying to create problems or defend the platform. I just want the money I earned. That’s all.


Post automatically merged:


It’s not a large amount of money, but in Egypt, $40 is around 2,000 EGP, which can cover some basic household necessities. Please, man, I’m sincerely asking you to help me get the remaining money I earned.
it is not about the money. you were banned for illegal content.
 
it is not about the money. you were banned for illegal content.
I understand that you had to take action if you believed my content violated your rules. However, I sincerely believe that my content was legal, and I did not intentionally violate any of your policies.

I am not here to argue or cause problems. I am only asking you to please review my case and the pending payment of $39.0649.

You previously told me that the remaining money would be sent after a few days, and I have the conversation saved. I would really appreciate it if you could review this one last time and explain the situation clearly.

I will remain respectful and I hope we can resolve this peacefully.
Post automatically merged:

it is not about the money. you were banned for illegal content.
it is not about the money. you were banned for illegal content.
My content was legal, man. You had already reviewed it and sent me money before. That is why I’m confused about why it is suddenly being described as illegal.

I’m not trying to cause any problems. I’m only asking you to review my account and send the remaining payment that you previously told me would be sent after a few days.

Please, I just want to resolve this peacefully.
Post automatically merged:

it is not about the money. you were banned for illegal content.
no man it was illegal content.
Post automatically merged:

no man it was legal content.
Post automatically merged:

it is not about the money. you were banned for illegal content.
This kind of action could seriously damage the reputation of your platform and make users lose trust in it. I sincerely hope you can review my case and resolve this fairly.🥲🥲
Post automatically merged:

He told me that he would send me the money back after a few days.
I will not work with you again, and I will not ask for any further payments. I only want to receive the money I am already owed.

I sincerely hope we can resolve this matter peacefully and close it without any further conflict.
 
Last edited:
can i pay $35 (subtract from your account then -> in a few days the rest)?

i have a bunch of the funds locked in different ad networks etc
Post automatically merged:

You already sent me money for my videos before, and my videos are still live and continue to generate traffic for your platform.

If you no longer accept my content, please remove my content from the platform instead of continuing to benefit from it.

I am simply asking you to either remove my content or pay me for the remaining earnings generated from it. I would appreciate it if we could resolve this fairly and peacefully.
 
Last edited:
We do NOT allow CP.
I have never uploaded any content involving minors, and I would never allow myself to do something like that.

If you are claiming that I uploaded illegal content involving minors, please provide me with the specific link or URL to the content you are referring to. I want to see exactly what you are talking about.

If there is no such link, then please explain why my account was closed and why my pending payment of $39.0649 was not paid.

I am asking for evidence and a clear explanation, not an argument.
Post automatically merged:

We do NOT allow CP or any other kind of illegal content.
This is an excuse so you don’t have to give me the rest of my money.
Post automatically merged:

I have never uploaded any content involving minors, and I would never allow myself to do something like that.

If you are claiming that I uploaded illegal content involving minors, please provide me with the specific link or URL to the content you are referring to. I want to see exactly what you are talking about.

If there is no such link, then please explain why my account was closed and why my pending payment of $39.0649 was not paid.

I am asking for evidence and a clear explanation, not an argument.
Post automatically merged:


This is an excuse so you don’t have to give me the rest of my money.
We do NOT allow CP or any other kind of illegal content.
 
Last edited:

About the author

PaySkipORG
Active Member · Joined
404
Messages
88
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom