Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Bro, i checked around 10-20 of your uploads, found other sites info in around 90% of your uploads.

Loads of uploads leeched from inspirez.net.

If you post like this, there is a probability that even more posts can have such password crap.

Its not the 1st time, you have been doing this everytime till now, it just the 1st time it got reported.

I started uploading since last 1 month back :(
first time it got reported due to FSL was posting ur site
but I agree with u higher site should not do these kinda things
But due to this I will lost my close friends this is for sure :(

Its really funny to see a Survey crap with a shareware like K-Lite Codec. Shame on u guys. For greedy bs like u following would be perfect: 8-)

TalkWarez said:
Spammers will be ass Raped then sold off to become a sex slave for a couple of Taiwan Transexuals.

Next times (if you're willing to still in warez scene :P) Do your uploads by your self!
Get RDP or VPS,It's better than rs2rs and rapidleech!

Sorry to hear that ^

Sad to read this :'(

But , do all admins who submit to katz check all submissions manually by downloading links in there pc ? :|

Better double check your upload in future, and make sure it does not happens again.

But I must say that it's very nice that you see your error and are apologising to the ones that you done bad to, and say sorry.

Better double check your upload in future, and make sure it does not happens again.

But I must say that it's very nice that you see your error and are apologising to the ones that you done bad to, and say sorry.

yes mate
I m extremely sorry :(
I was personally here for make gud relationship with everyone :(
but my luck is not with me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back