Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ ^_^

Life is full of up's and down's, this is net/warez. So don't take it to personal and just get a lesson from it and make sure not to repeat this again. ;)

DAMN YOU CHAMP OF CHAMPS! What have you done, you will never be forgiven for this. May god cause you to die a very painful death. X-( Champ of champs.. pfft more like noob of noobs!

Only joking, everybody makes mistakes I guess. :P

PS: Your name lends itself to a lot of puns. :))

You can say anything to me bcoz I did big mistake just one link I didnot check Ok I committed my mistake. Anyone can do these kinda mistake dont forget this . thatsy I m saying Sorry I knew that Sorry is not enough .:(

It does happen. The admin should have checked the post b4 submission. But anyways its a common mistake & it does happen. Just forget this.

That FSL user posted the same thing in my site. But i check all uploads before submitting. But what he said next really pissed me off.

8tm0fi.png

68nc7p.png

Next on MSN-

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/elrabo.png[/slide]

He leeched your post buddy, and you leeched in the first place :))

I am not sorry for this, even my site could have been banned, so just a step to reduce such shit. Ask Gat Dat, i check all uploader's posts on FuzzyShare too.

It does happen. The admin should have checked the post b4 submission. But anyways its a common mistake & it does happen. Just forget this.

I m planning to quit from warez :(
due to me Error zone lost 4 star
How he handle the pressure when he see this :(
Due to me Warezmania lost 3 star in Katz :(
Due to me LatestPirate lost 4 star in Katz
Due to me Heavenwarez Lost 3 star in Katz :(

Now whats the use of me here?
I should Quit now :(

Don't worry champ of champs, shit happens. At least you have the guts to admit your mistake.

It's pitty that those sites looses their rank, but the admin or submitter must check before submitting , that's what I'm doing now since all my submits are removed because of something simular.

That FSL user posted the same thing in my site. But i check all uploads before submitting. But what he said next really pissed me off.

8tm0fi.png

68nc7p.png

Next on MSN-

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/elrabo.png[/slide]

He leeched your post buddy, and you leeched in the first place :))

I am not sorry for this, even my site could have been banned, so just a step to reduce such shit. Ask Gat Dat, i check all uploader's posts on FuzzyShare too.

WOW on his reply. wtf is wrong with this retard 8-)

WOW on his reply. wtf is wrong with this retard 8-)

FSL Told me about this matter
FSL said due to this Our site could be banned bcoz he also did not check the download link and he posted in Abhay26 site and the very same link he posted in Heavenwarez.com And I Copied his link I thought it should be clean bcoz FSL Owner of Heavenwarez.com & my partner posted the download link sO I just rename the link and posted in Latestpirate n other sites but today in evening i saw that all things gone and game got already over due to this :(

^^ Bro, i checked around 10-20 of your uploads, found other sites info in around 90% of your uploads.

Loads of uploads leeched from inspirez.net.

If you post like this, there is a probability that even more posts can have such password crap.

^^ Bro, i checked around 10-20 of your uploads, found other sites info in around 90% of your uploads.

Loads of uploads leeched from inspirez.net.

If you post like this, there is a probability that even more posts can have such password crap.

mate it happen with me 1 st time in my 2yr entire career . But I admitted my mistake and I will not commit this mistake again in future but the problem is that due to me 4 site got demoted + banned . how they get back to same place where they were :(

get back to same place take 1 month to 2 months, not so sure

mate it happen with me 1 st time in my 2yr entire career . But I admitted my mistake and I will not commit this mistake again in future but the problem is that due to me 4 site got demoted + banned . how they get back to same place where they were :(

Guys now what I do in this case personally asking to u bcoz u are experience one

Should I Leave from warez or not due to this?

Or I get one more last chance?

Bcoz I m totally fedup due to this :(

Its not the 1st time, you have been doing this everytime till now, it just the 1st time it got reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back