Status
Not open for further replies.

champ of champs

Hi mate,

I m personally very sorry that bcoz of me your site got banned in Katz & My brother Error-zone also got banned he also lost 4 star in Katz just bcoz of my that one post which I didnot check :(
it was my big n last mistake that i didnot check that f**ing link I was in hurry in that time. due to this I got mine own site banned in Katz and lost 4 n 3 star in Katz. But now what i say to u I can just say Sorry. Forgive me. :(

63 comments
[slide]http://erroraccessdenied.com/files/images/excuseme.jpg[/slide]
[slide]http://marylandshooter.com/ar15/Funny/InBeforeTheLock.gif[/slide]

It happen with anyone u are the gud uploader I know that but this is really bad your site also got banned due to this mate gud luck in future .

Yea, you leeched it. Added to yours and then to others and other leeched yours and got themselves banned too. ^_^

NVM, you got late for this but at least you realized it and this does happens sometime, do take care of it from next time and leave RS2RS if you do use that or use the rar/unrar feature in rl. :)

mrsandvik, you always lol -_-
so I also lol'd. :))

^People are reporting ;)

Good job @ reporters. Less competition :)
And screw you, "I was in hurry and didn't check the link" yes, sure.. BS -_-

Arik is right he just leeched the post but before you do so why don't you even check the download? The fact that you fucked up two sites for being a lazy ass dumb shit shows how good of an uploader you are. What happened to the old days when people would DL something then just reupload it without all this RS2RS bullshit :(

I just got the information that Abhay26 reported one post to Katz the very same post Me and My friend FSL Posted in Own n other site.
Anyway Np Abhay26 But From now I will check my downloads link then I will make any upload and finally Sorry to All webmasters who lost the rank bcoz of me.

DAMN YOU CHAMP OF CHAMPS! What have you done, you will never be forgiven for this. May god cause you to die a very painful death. X-( Champ of champs.. pfft more like noob of noobs!

Only joking, everybody makes mistakes I guess. :P

PS: Your name lends itself to a lot of puns. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back