SolidNode down again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 comments
No, they are ALWAYS having problems. Only because you can h4x0r some site with a public exploit(like Truvis Thornton) it doesn't mean you can manage and secure the server. Someone took them down, once again. I just hope their 5 clients who has stayed with them didn't get rmed, again.

JakeM21, I've never seen Viz0n hacking a site. He is securing them, not hacking them.

Make the site secure is way harder than to hack a site.

@prohaxor, why did you start the site if you don't have money for the bills in first place? It makes no sense. @ChosenOne, If he is securing them then he just FAILS hard since all sites he got hacked(including his personal sites). And don't telling me what he is doing when you were not registered at h4cky0u.org when it had a showoff section and Viz0n was posting random exploited sites there. Also,you were not there when r00tsecurity started, it had a showoff section and viz0n was posting shits there all the time. He is like, I have a fail hosting company now, I'm not hacking sites anymore, I'm HOSTING them now, I will make a lot of money by hosting HACKING sites roflroflrofl I'm a good guy now, death to all hacking sites which are not hosted on my fully secured server. Hacked? No, we were not hacked -insert some unrelated execuse here-. Our Database all aroud the internet? Sorry, -insert some unrelated execuse here-. Downtime? No, can't you look at our image(I made it myself), it says 100% uptime. Aren't we down right now? Sorry, -insert some unrelated execuse here-. We even have a girl who is working for us yay(that's me, but don't tell anyone, let them think it's my gf)

@prohaxor, why did you start the site if you don't have money for the bills in first place? It makes no sense. @ChosenOne, If he is securing them then he just FAILS hard since all sites he got hacked(including his personal sites). And don't telling me what he is doing when you were not registered at h4cky0u.org when it had a showoff section and Viz0n was posting random exploited sites there. Also,you were not there when r00tsecurity started, it had a showoff section and viz0n was posting shits there all the time. He is like, I have a fail hosting company now, I'm not hacking sites anymore, I'm HOSTING them now, I will make a lot of money by hosting HACKING sites roflroflrofl I'm a good guy now, death to all hacking sites which are not hosted on my fully secured server. Hacked? No, we were not hacked -insert some unrelated execuse here-. Our Database all aroud the internet? Sorry, -insert some unrelated execuse here-. Downtime? No, can't you look at our image(I made it myself), it says 100% uptime. Aren't we down right now? Sorry, -insert some unrelated execuse here-. We even have a girl who is working for us yay(that's me, but don't tell anyone, let them think it's my gf)

I had money when I started it.

lol @ you another new user posting shit please provide proof

STILL DOWN ROFL, he FINALLY realized hes retard who can't keep the server up on and he closed his fail company. GG
@haxor, stop sucking viz0ns disk already, other ppl already proved what I'm saying. Only because you can't understand from some reason I won't be providing more proofs since I couldn't care less what you think. Also,SN was so great but you left them and moved to r0ck's server? I wonder why, they were too great???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back