Sold world4masti for gr8 price

Status
Not open for further replies.
48 comments
btw can you give me the buyers email ? i have a bunch of domains i couldn't even give away even if i offered a blowjob to :|

^WD, I'll take em off you for 2 BJs only :D

@World4Masti
It is more than obvious you're bluffing here. For what reason, though, I do not know.
BUT... the idea is.. your site is/was nothing more than a piece of cow-shit probably mixed with donkey shit to look like Hawk-shit.. but yeah... no one would pay $1 for it.

:)

When i started that site i was not knowing about off shore hosting and all... When i joined wjunction... I realized that my site can be shut down by blogger anytime... And it had become impossible to shift to wordpress on a offshore server... So i just sold it'..

And selling a website which worths 1$ for 250$ is a talent....

So if you guys want an amazing price for your stupid website then just pm me..

NOW PLANNING TO START SOME MEANINGFUL WAREZ FORUM....

When i started that site i was not knowing about off shore hosting and all... When i joined wjunction... I realized that my site can be shut down by blogger anytime... And it had become impossible to shift to wordpress on a offshore server... So i just sold it'..

And selling a website which worths 1$ for 250$ is a talent....

So if you guys want an amazing price for your stupid website then just pm me..

NOW PLANNING TO START SOME MEANINGFUL WAREZ FORUM....
Now you're just bragging, LMFAO!

I really want to thank warez daemon for informing me about the about the disadvantages of blogger... Now i will host my forum on 247dl.net ... Great webhost..

I really want to thank warez daemon for informing me about the about the disadvantages of blogger... Now i will host my forum on 247dl.net ... Great webhost..

np btw great host :)
page20czc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back