Sold world4masti for gr8 price

Status
Not open for further replies.
$250? Could you PM me the guy's email address? I just want to tell him that he got ripped off :)

I highly doubt you even sold it.

Do is really matter who he sold it to? Nothing matters, he simply wanted to tell us about his sale, so leave it as that and stop making judgments. Its so childish.

Even if he sold it for $250, there is no need to make a thread about it. If he can do it, others will start to create threads and state OMG I sold my site for $xxxx.

How can i show you the proof... I am no longer the owner of the site... Just check the current owner has too many ads to the site which i would not have done... As i do not wanna get banned....

What else kind of proof do you want....

Hey,

If you accepted PayPal as payment show us the transaction, you don't have to but its outrageous, a site like that for $250, jeez.

Also why do you still have that world4masti banner on your sig?

How can i show you the proof... I am no longer the owner of the site... Just check the current owner has too many ads to the site which i would not have done... As i do not wanna get banned....

What else kind of proof do you want....

Screenshot of paypal balance/sale with the email blurred out....

Yeah will show you that... I have that sig because the buyer told me that he will pay me 50$ more if the site gets 3k visitors daily...

Finally to make all of you shut up and believe that i am capable of selling websites for a great price, i am now releasing the proofs of website sold for 250$.....

1255074381.jpg

1255018377.jpg

NOW ENJOY OR FEEL BAD... WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO.... BUT IF YOU WANT YOUR WEBSITE TO BE SOLD FOR GREAT RATES THEN PM ME

i dont beleive my eyes even after seein caps....anyways congratz mate. dont have any sites to sell currently but will contact u when i do hav one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back