Should WJunction shut down?

SHould WJunction shut down for 1/18/2012?

• Yes (why?)

Votes: 58 46.8%
  • No (why?)

Votes: 66 53.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good job i dont live in the usa if they do this thing they wanting to do

but i reackon the wrong people will get sued as ip address can change on there isp

Namecheap.com joined!

Ju0Ei.png

You can take a glimpse on this video, to figure out what we are protesting today against:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/stop-sopa-widget/screenshots/

It effects the whole internet, globally. And basically, every website owner.
It's not only about internet freedom, you will get cut off of informations, news, you won't know wth is going on in the world, except through strictly controlled media, and shaped and biased informations.

Just imagine this: No more Google, no more Facebook, no more Wikipedia, no Rapidshare, Megaupload, Fileserve, no Mediafire. Probably lots of people you know from here, will be imprisoned, and criminalized..

video is loading too slow,waiting for it to load up
anyways its like internet privacy end thing,i wonder why it would hurt google,lets see if the video enlightens up the things,this SOPA is becoming like mystery now

EDIT
that video is way too slow

I'm pretty sure since Wikipedia/Google and other major sites showed support against SOPA, there's no need for us to. We're all (I hope) aware of what it is, and shutting WJ down would be annoying, rather than thought provoking or whatever message you'd be going for.

only discussion is not enough, every webmaster & members should go against this bill. SOPA is not only against sites contain copyrighted materials, its also against those sites which are linked to it. So it will effect hardly top sites like FB, Google, Wiki. In effort to maintain this law, site maintainence will be very costly. Other hands, its not so prospective to effect its aimed goal. WJ should go loud against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back