SharingZone.net - Read WJunction staff note (last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow disapointing, and I thought my last couple of days where bad

August, 2009 2159 1220 4
150.26 150.26
and

08/10/2009 220 138 1
56.45 56.45 08/11/2009 244 148

08/12/2009 324 200 1
37.37 37.37 08/13/2009 283 171 1
30.23 30.23 08/14/2009 344 174 1
26.21 26.21 08/15/2009 254 165

08/16/2009 305 166

08/17/2009 185 82

You send a lot more hops mate,probably google and submit traffic?
I'm finally getting indexed again by google so hopefully my tippie.sharingzone.net will get indexed also.
When you have done optiizations you always need to wait a while before you see results.

Well Cyber from looking at your stats currently, you are averaging about 3000 less than the recommended 10k / day to make $800 / month but you are almost at $300 for this month.

So I think Optimus Primes estimates are pretty close because he claims you'll make $800 / month from 10k Raw Hits / day and you are right around there.

Nice job!

I've been with these guys since day one and have been their #1 spot for a long time. You guys should keep some things in mind:
  1. Google traffic converts the most (if you use customized linking codes)
  2. Give it some time people! It takes 4 - 6 weeks for Google to start displaying your Sharingzone links.
  3. ANY type of traffic can be converted (as warez traffic really is the WORST traffic of them all). Sharingzone converts all types of traffic, AFTER Google starts to list your pages!
  4. The higher your TRAFFIC, the higher your CONVERSIONS -- it's an exponential rate of growth.
When you start promoting Sharingzone -- 1 sale per day, that's difficult to analyze. You should give it some time (like maybe a few weeks) and then analyze your traffic and conversions stats.

Those income estimates you see on their signup page, they're based on an analysis of my stats -- from years of promotion via different sites -- and I can tell you they are under-estimated if only to be on the safe side.

Like I said in another thread on here, at my peak I've pulled in $70,000/month for 4 months straight, from ONE DDL site promoting only Sharingzone (Don't scoff and ask for proof -- I've already been through this once before and posted screenshots of my $40k months).

My ratio sucks right now, but perhaps its because im using it on a forum. :P
Im doing about 4000:1 Raw. o.O
Hopefully, it'll get better though. ^_^

@G56Ace, try using one of the new "Search Box" codes, or the new Livebanner code from Sharingzone members area.

Will be adding larger live banners for vbulletin headers shortly.

@CyberJ37: None taken, but don't even get me started on who copied who's work :P I could point out a few things from that site (and many other copycat sites) that originated in my mind and were coded with my own hands. Seriously, I don't even want to get in to that -- that's for another thread, let's not hijack this one :P

lol although that banner looks clearly edited, most sites I've seen that are like Sharing Zone has been copied either word from word, stolen scripts, and most images.

Just have a look at Sharing Wire or Sharing Access lol.

Although H3x you may want to look at this.

lol although that banner looks clearly edited, most sites I've seen that are like Sharing Zone has been copied either word from word, stolen scripts, and most images.

Just have a look at Sharing Wire or Sharing Access lol.

Although H3x you may want to look at this.

Code:
[URL]http://latestdirect**************/[/URL]

Grrrr, just type in down loads (without the space) for all that star and you'll see lol

You might want to start picking a fight with him before something over a banner LOL!

well im used to everyone copying my sites, im the only one who comes up with original designs and i write my own content but im used to just about everyone in warez scene copying each other.

H3x

Oh and one other thing to note, most sites have taken something out of Sharing Zone in terms of wording, complete site copies or whatever.

Sharing Zone arrived in 2006, most other sites that are around have come later, including LatestDownloads so who copies who is a real question but regardless, let's not hi-jack anything any further.

Save that for another post fellas ;)

well im used to everyone copying my sites

I'm used to that by now. More than most. We should have a thread on "Most copied webmaster"... on second thought, nevermind, we'd never get anywhere with that lol :P

im the only one who comes up with original designs
H3x

Are you serious? So that's where everything on the internet originated. 8-)

By the way, I invented the moonwalk. :P

Guys it's the internet :)
Everything you can get for free will be ripped :)
This topic is for sharingzone info and help,not to discuss who has the most original paysite.
After all the main point here is that we can make money with warez in an easy way, think about that ;)

Edit:

Back on topic

08/18/2009 891 680 2
63.58 63.58
2 sales yesterday

Sales have dropped quite alot for me over the last week, went from 1 sale a day to 1 sale ever 3 days, and with even more traffic :(

New conversion ratio for the last week: 1:1000
Overall conversion ratio (2 weeks): 1:650
Conversion ratio of first week: 1:275

:(

Sales have dropped quite alot for me over the last week, went from 1 sale a day to 1 sale ever 3 days, and with even more traffic :(

New conversion ratio for the last week: 1:1000
Overall conversion ratio (2 weeks): 1:650
Conversion ratio of first week: 1:275

:(

You can be happy with one sale per 3 days.
I used to make 2-3 per day for a few months and it dropped during summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back