SharingZone.net - Read WJunction staff note (last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I convert 1:800, sometimes 1:1500 from my ddl sites. But if you only sent in 1100 hits it's too early to judge how well it converts. Also if your traffic source is DDL site, I noticed DDL sites don't convert very well. I have a streaming site with all google traffic and it's converting less than 1:300! Traffic source matters bro.

I don't know how, but its getting better :D I almost do not promote them (just left few adverts with their links), but this month with 25000 raw and almost 7k unique I got 3 sales already wich is very good. if I'll get few more sales I think I'll start promote them better than now:DD

Over 3000 raw clicks in past 10 days and nothing, 0.

90% is SE and Direct Traffic.

I ask you people to stop posting ignorantly like this. You did not send in "over 3000 raw clicks". Here are your stats:

35bv6lt.png

Looks like you sent in an average of 75 unique hits per day. Expect to earn nothing with such little traffic. And when you do, do not come here and complain that you "sent in XX hits and nothing" as this is not a fair statement.

I would like to remind everyone that I have posted an "income earnings estimate" and clearly state from day one, how much you can expect to earn from this program, depending on how much traffic your site gets.

Generally, If you just started promoting Sharingzone, your traffic will not be directly from targetted Google traffic. Targetted Google traffic converts 1:200 - 1:300 by our affiliates. CPC advertisers convert 1:500 by our affiliates.

If anyone wants to know how much money they will make, and what earnings to expect, please go and see my income estimate chart that I posted in the Sharingzone thread on the first page.

I still stand by this chart and it is still accurate!

Here it is again:

Here is an estimate* of income you could earn, based on your RAW HITS/DAY (NOT how many hits you send US! This means how many hits you site GETS PER DAY from your traffic sources):

400,000 raw hits/day = approx. $50,000 USD per month and up
100,000 raw hits/day = approx. $12,500 USD per month and up
10,000 raw hits/day = approx. $800 USD per month and up
1000 raw hits/day = approx. $100 per month and up

*Estimate is based on promoting Sharingzone on your site with at least:

1. Sponsored search results on your search results page (where the search term links to Sharingzone).
2. Use of a search/tag cloud on your main page where each search term links to Sharingzone.
3. Maintaining the daily traffic for at least 6 weeks since implementing Sharingzone links onto your site (allows your links to receive targetted Google traffic, which converts higher).

Example: If your site gets 5000 raw hits/day of traffic, and you promote Sharingzone using at least one sponsored search link (on your search results page), AND you link each of your download names to Sharingzone using a customized linking option on your main page, OR use a search cloud with search terms linked to Sharingzone on your main page, AND maintain your daily traffic for a minimum of 6 weeks since implementing your Sharingzone codes, your income estimate is about $400/month, and probably more.

These estimates are based on RAW hits/day that your site receives (NOT your outgoing clicks to us) -- and your income may vary.

Do not go and start sending bad traffic to ANY affiliate program and then complain that you aren't earning any money. This is not how you monetize your site. You have to put some effort into understaning how your target audience will react to your site. The chart above is accurate for general affiliates using "scene" sites.

As I said above, some affiliates using targetted google traffic, especially those using streaming media sites, and those using CPC advertising, are earning less than 1:500.

Be aware again that sales vary from

$14.99/month recurring (monthly recurring commission), or upto
$56 per sale
Average sale is $32

Hope this resolves any confusion. :)

Last edited:
First of all, those are not my stats (not even close). And why are you even posting that info in public? I just wanted to know is it normal to expect any sale with that amount of clicks, I didn't said that you are a scammer, that you don't pay nor that you suck. So don't raise your voice.

We're not all pro's you know, but as John up said he so far got around 1000 clicks and didn't got anything. In my stats I see 3000+ raw clicks in 10 days, so that's why I thought that something might be wrong.

Last edited:
Yeah Sp32, I would waste my time and lie here about it to prove what?
Hmm, Gavo I have more unique clicks than you even tho I have less raw clicks :S

Example:
jEEI4.png

Since I posted this in another thread I'll show you guys a sample of my stats for the past 3 months.

Also keep in mind my sites went down mid February and I don't expect them to be up till early April again. Ohhhh but wait how am I making so much money in the month of March you ask?

That is the POWER of Sharing Zone residual income people. Learn it, breathe it, want it and you shall have it. This is the first and only time I'm posting stats so have fun.

jii106.png

Guys

Just a quick story.
This site exists from like 2003 or so, even used them on clickbank.
So a lot of people already used it, that's why unique visitors are necessary, if a guy clicks a banner 10 times your raw visitors will go up but this guy is useless.
Anyway +rep to optimus prime for surviving!

The only reason i stopped promoting SZ is their payout options.If bank transfer / bank wire is added as an option,i might reconsider them. I was satisfied with the conversion ratio.

$100 lol.Oh yeah, i made far more than $100/month. I even emailed them about more payment options,and that email was replied like after 100 weeks XD and still they didnt mention bankwire as payment option.

Haha I dunno, all I can say is try emailing them again, maybe before hand before you start promoting.

I get wire transfer from them every month so I know it can be done.

How much were you making with them per month?

$100 lol.Oh yeah, i made far more than $100/month. I even emailed them about more payment options,and that email was replied like after 100 weeks XD and still they didnt mention bankwire as payment option.

Webestrian you emailed us on October 11, 2010 about payment options. Staff replied to your email the very next day on October 12, 2010. You emailed us back a month later on November 11, 2010 about the same question, as if you never received our first reply. We replied November 12, 2010 and informed you that we did in fact reply and here is our second reply. Thereafter each email back and forth was replied to within 24 hours.

Generally speaking, I would recommend that you check your junk email if you don't receive an expected reply -- as I suspect this is what happened to our first reply.

My staff never reply to any emails "after like 100 weeks" ! :P

You never did ask about any bank wire. Your inquiries were about something different. We do not normally do what you asked however it was an exception and we looked into it -- just to accomodate you, our affiliate.

Regarding bank wires, we do not list it as an option. However we make exceptions for larger sale affiliates. The reason is because I handle bankwires personally. It costs *around* $90USD (2 charges, between the two banks doing the wire) and I usually just put the charge to the recipient. If that's not an option (due to recipient's bank) I then deduct a $100 fee prior to sending, to cover costs. I'm only gonna take the time to do this if you are pre-approved -- based on your conversions, income, and relationship with us. We discuss it over email upon inquiry. Just an FYI. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back