SharingZone.net - Read WJunction staff note (last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this month good for you guys? In the past few month my ratio was about 1:2000 unique. Now it is 1:6500 unique and still no sales... Maybe sh made some kind of changes?

is the affiliate panel very slow to login for anyone else ?

it takes about 60secs from here now, maybe a problem loading the 12months of data when logging in

Did this month good for you guys? In the past few month my ratio was about 1:2000 unique. Now it is 1:6500 unique and still no sales... Maybe sh made some kind of changes?
Im just start using and testing SharingZone, so for me first 3000 unique and i got 56.45 ...

Now I'm trying to avoid sharingzone affiliate links, because they don't convert for me at all. I made screenshoot of my earnings in sh network, and as you see all earning was getting lower and lower so now I'm using other ad networks.

[slide]http://i52.tinypic.com/aore9w.png[/slide]

what is your website Amn ?

hmm, i will test in the next few days, im just redirect 30-40% trafic to sharingzone i mean i will try give only max 1500 unique clicks daily and we will know results... before sz im using yottacash

Maybe for you Crucify, but when they changed their site design late last year my conversions went up and so did others.

I personally like this design more than any other similar website but that's just me.

If you saw what SZ looked like early last year compared to now you'd be like WOW haha.

Have you got i module or component for Joomla 1.5.x?
I don't know how can i use your affiliate codes in my joomla warez site?
There are not many (or any that I know of) sites that use Joomla for scene sites. Most are either DDL or Vbulletin or Wordpress. Unfortunately we do not have a Joomla codes, however, if you are familiar with adding plugins to Joomla I'm sure you could adapt the code for Vbulletin.

hmm, i will test in the next few days, im just redirect 30-40% trafic to sharingzone i mean i will try give only max 1500 unique clicks daily and we will know results... before sz im using yottacash
There are guys pulling some pretty high conversions at the moment, at 1:500 uniques. It is dependent mainly on the type of site and how and where you add the link codes.

Lately, movies and streaming sites are pulling the highest conversions averating 1:700 uniques (for those who want to start up a very profitable site... just a hint).

Keep in mind my original income estimate on the first post of this thread. My estimate is still good and it is based on the RAW HITS your site gets every day -- the income estimate is what you should expect every MONTH.

main site needs an update real bad or else it won't convert shit.

I have had a few new things on the go. The main site will not change. Instead, there are a few "sister sites" coming out soon. You can link using the sister site URLs, which look like completely different sites. Yet, you still earn income from Sharingzone. Customers still get the same membership access and support.

Remember also that you can always use our "Signup System" page and add it to any customized page in your own site. You can make your own landing page, or just add it to any page on your site into an iframe.

Contact myself or Sharingzone staff here: support (at) sharingzone.net anytime if anyone has any specific questions, or if anyone wants help with a campaign.

Stay tuned for the new sister sites coming out shortly!

Cheers,
Optimus Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back