ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, after trying various managers VPS (if you want to do even the names) ;) I trust your opinions for ServeDome, after paying, I had to wait, and, given past experience, I believed in another scam, but instead the wait has been rewarded with: Vps speed, support, I asked for advice, and I have always said, even the stupid questions ..... what to say, I'm happy! :)) I seem to work from home PC
thank you all!

Nik Sav

hey mate i noticed that most of your clients are using the service for dll/up, rar/unrar, would ur vps work smoothly on hosting websites, if yes do you do site/domain transfer from my old hosting?

Hi, I have my site elitecrackers.com hosted on a vps i bought from you, which is SUPPOSED to be in the netherlands, but when i look up the ip i get this -

"The Internet Protocol address 178.239.49.6 is located in Singapore"

... ?

Hi, I have my site elitecrackers.com hosted on a vps i bought from you, which is SUPPOSED to be in the netherlands, but when i look up the ip i get this -

"The Internet Protocol address 178.239.49.6 is located in Singapore"

... care to explain that?

The server and ip both are of netherland this is basically called spoffed ip address's

Many providers do that because doing this the dcma notices and all are sent directly to the hosters and not the datacenter :)

if you dont believe me do a trace route of that ip it will should u its in NL

One more proof

You can see RLH ip http://whois.domaintools.com/188.72.238.173 it is showing the server is from India lmao but when you go more down and check the whois the server is in Netdirekt.de which is in Frankfurt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back