ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just ordered starter plan, let's taste how good they cook! :D service seems to be true at first :D

Regards
Rew

update:

(11:06:05 PM) R.E.W: Your Order Number is: *************
(11:12:41 PM) Abhishek - ServeDome: activated

activated in little more than 6 minutes, amazing !!

Can I quote? How much would it be for the following VPS specifications:

CPU:2 Core Dedicated CPU Usage
250 GB HDD
1000 GB Bandwidth
4096 MB Dedicated RAM
6192 MB Burstable RAM
cPanel VPS License

I just paid you for Starter vps 13 hours ago. The clock is moving. When Can I get my login info ?

Waiting since 18 hours ago. The clock is ticking and I still don't receive my login info.

any US based VPS available by now?

No mate I just sent a ticket and asked myself and this was the answer I got
Hello,

Currently all our servers in Texas are at full capacity therefore the USA VPS packages are out of stock at the moment. We will be having a new node online by next week but I cannot guarantee. In which plan are you interested?

Best regards,

Zhang
Technical Engineer
ServeDome Internet Services

My experience with the German Basic plan so far:

Fairly disappointed with the RAR/UNRAR speeds and the windows performance in general. Explorer navigation is very slow and 15-16 minutes to RAR a 1.3 GB file with compression level 0 (store) is simply unacceptable. KnowinServers took me 1 hour and 20 minutes for a 4 GB file on compression level 0.

Download/Upload speeds are very good though (but keep in mind that you won't get past 500~700 KB/s per file on FileServe as they are located in the US).

Have yet to find a VPS provider that can match WinVirtuals standards :P

All in all I guess I got what I paid for, so I'm fine with using their service for now :)

Edit: I forgot to mention their support staff is very friendly and helpful too, I personally care a lot about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back