VPS ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More USA $15 VPS Plan slots please :'(

We have replenished our stock for the US - Starter VPS package and it can be ordered through our website.

ServeDome.com not loading here :(

Our main website was unavailable for a short while due to recent DNS changes and it is up at this time as we speak. If you are unable to access your client area then please contact us by sending an e-mail at support@servedome.com

bought basic vps + the EXTREMEMLY cheap reseller plan to try, waiting for VPS, reseller is active.
Servedome's a great choice so far!

also, waiting on a ticket responce (;

[Ticket ID: 270849]

Answered.

Wasn't ServeDome owned by coldabhishek?

ServeDome is currently owned by multiple persons.

is germay vps down i cant acess..

Already resolved.

Best ticket support I've ever seen. Zhang and Vivian have gone the extra mile with my servers

Glad to hear that you are happy with our support. :)

bought basic vps + the EXTREMEMLY cheap reseller plan to try, waiting for VPS, reseller is active.
Servedome's a great choice so far!

also, waiting on a ticket responce (;

Your support ticket is answered and thank you for choosing us!

OK cold
Thanks for answering mate, I love this company.

I want to ask about this
http://www.servedome.com/vps_us.html

Plan US - Starter VP
Is it managed? I would like to have it for Image Hosting with Plesk not cpanel as cpanel will double the price.

Added your skype, hope you add me back
Username: SMLMATS

Last edited:
Can you check ticket: 473544

I can't upload anything - ftp or web upload, it starts for a few seconds and then stops immediately...

Hello,

I checked and the ticket was already answered by my colleague few hours ago. Please respond back to the ticket if the problem is still not solved.

OK cold
Thanks for answering mate, I love this company.

I want to ask about this
http://www.servedome.com/vps_us.html

Plan US - Starter VP
Is it managed? I would like to have it for Image Hosting with Plesk not cpanel as cpanel will double the price.

Added your skype, hope you add me back
Username: SMLMATS

The VPS plans are semi-managed (we provide free technical support on a best effort basis) and Plesk is available. I have accepted your contact request on Skype.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back