sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are on 32bit OS, avoid downloading torrents with files over 2GB. Files larger then 2GB is only supported on 64bit OS. Also, make sure your account has enough free space.

It wont affect your site if you install it properly, and follow instructions. You'll need PHP 5.3.x though, so you may need to recompile your PHP from whm. Reinstalling sBorg will use up 1 more install ticket. 1 install ticket is good for only 1 install or reinstallation. Once installed, you can use it forever (no time limit).

ohk but my WHM is expired and i have install PHP-Version: 5.2.17 so it can run in my server?

Yes its 64 bit Centos with 200 GB space, my own dedi, but still not able to copy correctly... I wish sborg would check if the file has correctly copied it.

is the page timing out or the process getting killed?

if page timeout then either you have keep-alive off or you have setted wrong settings for Progress bar

ohk but my WHM is expired and i have install PHP-Version: 5.2.17 so it can run in my server?

yes you can use it on php 5.2.x but you will not get full performance

how can i transload different movies with autopost to wordpress?
i can only see there is one text box for title
TIA!

what do you mean?

open multiple windows/tabs of your sborg put 1 movie in each and check "Post to Wordpress" for everyone

is the page timing out or the process getting killed?

if page timeout then either you have keep-alive off or you have setted wrong settings for Progress bar

I usually leave Sborg on server side - I just close my browser and just look at the logs later on. Everything is fine when I'm leeching directly from filehosts but when it comes to torrents, sometimes it processes it, sometimes it doesn't, specially for large files.

Can anyone explain the bandwidth of sborg official hosting? 2TB = Uploading + Downloading bandwidth ?

i.e. One 350 MB TV show if uploaded to 5 hosts,then it will deplete --err 350x6=2100 MB right? :O

2TB = 2*1024GB = 2048GB = 2048*1024MB = 2097152MB

One 350MB TV show, uploaded to 5 hosts => 350*6 = 2100MB

=> You can upload 998(complete) episodes -_- (That's 2097152/2100)

:s

You wont be able to see the download/upload progress bar and your browser will timeout, however sBorg will run fine on php 5.2.x. Check your logs if you want to see the links. You can even set sBorg to email you the final post after uploading is complete.

I usually leave Sborg on server side - I just close my browser and just look at the logs later on. Everything is fine when I'm leeching directly from filehosts but when it comes to torrents, sometimes it processes it, sometimes it doesn't, specially for large files.
Torrents = large files. Large files = problem on 32bit OS. Moreover, some filehosts rejects large files aswell.

Recently fileserve host has added captcha for login , is there any solution for this sborg dont suport captcha :(
There may be a way to bypass captcha for uploading, however no solution for downloading yet. Check the fileserve thread on WJ for latest updates as i am trying to get them to make modifications so the captcha is no longer a problem.

it doesnt matter if whm is expired?
Even if your whm is expired, you can do everything from ssh terminal, so it doesn't matter.

Yes its 64 bit Centos with 200 GB space, my own dedi, but still not able to copy correctly... I wish sborg would check if the file has correctly copied it.

Its 64 bit Centos.

The failure isn't on the uploading but the "copying" process sborg does when it copies the file to the "files" folder...

Why don't you add the common texts to the post template itself? Post description was given for description of the file. I can add it but it wont be available till the new sborg, which is due in about a month!

Actually i have to add some images for post layout thats why ...

You wont be able to see the download/upload progress bar and your browser will timeout, however sBorg will run fine on php 5.2.x. Check your logs if you want to see the links. You can even set sBorg to email you the final post after uploading is complete.

Torrents = large files. Large files = problem on 32bit OS. Moreover, some filehosts rejects large files aswell.

There may be a way to bypass captcha for uploading, however no solution for downloading yet. Check the fileserve thread on WJ for latest updates as i am trying to get them to make modifications so the captcha is no longer a problem.

Even if your whm is expired, you can do everything from ssh terminal, so it doesn't matter.

Ohk No Problem So how Can i order only one ticket as per on site i have seen there are minimum 2 tickets available but i want that only for my personal use.

Regards
Sushant Mohindru

Its 64 bit Centos.

The failure isn't on the uploading but the "copying" process sborg does when it copies the file to the "files" folder...

if it is only happening for large files then i think the process is getting killed for some reason.

can i use imgur for image uploading
in sborg

check the custom image host manual

Ohk No Problem So how Can i order only one ticket as per on site i have seen there are minimum 2 tickets available but i want that only for my personal use.

Regards
Sushant Mohindru

sorry minimum 2 tickets are available, however there is no use for buying a single ticket as after some time a update will come and then you will be in need of another ticket to update it

Can i install sborg without root access like rapidleech?

yes, just upload the installation files and call it in your web browser

I dont understand. I buy it from you, and then what? I set up logins and passwords, then when i upload to 1 server - it uploads to all the others?

[slide]http://imageperl.com/image-B67A_4DC0A8EE.jpg[/slide]

You setup the logins, enter the links in the big text area, choose the filehosts you want to upload to, then activate it.

Thats all you need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back